Ghost's Obbession - 1

A lady was laying on the hospital bed holding a new born baby. She was crying in happiness and the baby was smiling looking at the woman showing her gums. Then a man in his late 20s came there he also starts to shed tears as soon as he saw the baby he took the baby from the lady's hands, the baby giggled and lift her hands towards the man. The man smiles in happiness and hug the baby softly. "come on now give her to me" the lady said in desperate tone. The man chuckled and said "Ok ok here" he gave the baby to her "our child is really beautiful" he said while smiling looking at his daughter "true what should we name her?" the lady asked "yn.. Hwang yn" he said "it's such a pretty name" she said and looked at her husband, her husband side hugged her and said "thank you so much yoona for giving me such a beautiful daughter". The lady smiles while sliding her hand behind her husband's back and chuckled while saying "your welcome jee han". 

[5 years later]

A little girl was giggling while playing with her blocks, sitting on the floor in the room when the voice of door bell came in contact with her ears she quickly dropped the blocks and ran out of the room with her little feets who weren't helping her at all in running fast. Reaching towards the stairs she climbed downstairs, one step at a time just like her mother told her to. After coming down she saw her dad sitting on the sofa drinking water and her mom beside him looking at something. Her dad saw her and he smiled widely opening his arms for her she ran towards her father and he picked her up putting her on his lap. "how is my princess?" jee han asked whilst smiling. "I am good appa, you know today my teacher gave me an A+ for my drawing" the little girl told her dad very happily "that's really great" he praised her, she giggled and looked at her mom who was still looking at same papers while pouting. "eomma what happened what are you looking at?" that little girl asked "yn sweety I am looking at house photos" yn's mother replied "house photos?" little yn asked in confusion "yes princess we are shifting to seoul because of my work. We are going to live there from onwards" her father replied.  "but what about my friends and school and the garden where I go to play everyday and and ajhussi that live next door who give chocolate to me" little yn asked while pouting in sadness she didn't wanted to leave this place.
"Don't worry yn there are really good schools too and you can make new friends there, also our new house will have a big garden that you didn't have to go out to play" her mother replied. "about chocolates I will buy you a whole box of it" her father added but yn was still not satisfied she said "but-  her mother cutted her off and said "yn baby don't worry everything will be alright everyone will love you at your new school too, also seoul is a beautiful city there are alot of places to visit and really big restaurants who sell good food to fill your little tummy" she said in a cheerful tone sweetly. Your eyes lit up by her words you got the satisfaction and comfort by her words so you smiled sweetly and nodded in agreement. "Ok now look at these photos and tell us which house you like. We will buy that one ok?" she said handling you the photos you holds them and saw everyone really carefully but don't like anyone of them. They are really big and beautiful like a castle but not that much attractive for you.

You pouted in confusing but then something caught your eye's attention, a photo was lying in your mother's feet you pointed on. Your mother frowned and looked down seeing a photo that may be dropped from her hands a while ago. She picked it up and gave it to you. You saw it and told your dad that you liked it.

You said "Appa I liked this one" you father replied "but yn isn't it a bit creepy and old" your mother also added "yes and it is also far from your appa's office

You said "Appa I liked this one" you father replied "but yn isn't it a bit creepy and old" your mother also added "yes and it is also far from your appa's office. You can look any other" you started whining "no no no I liked this one I don't know anything, I want to live in this house please." yn's parents are really rich so they don't have to worry about money they just found the house weird and old and it gives creepy but what can they do their daughter wants to live there. They had never said no to her so they agreed at last after trying to conveince her a bit but it went in vain. After they had their dinner all of them goes to their respective rooms to sleep. You laid on your bed and thoughted..

Yn P. O. V

After I saw that photo I don't know why but I liked it the house it was.. I felt like it's pulling me towards it. It attracted me. Even though eomma and appa are right that house looks really creepy but I loved it as soon as I saw it. I didn't found it it very creepy or scary but beautiful. That house looks beautiful in my opinion. Anyways I shouldn't think much about it and focus on my sleeping.

Then you drifted into your dreamland

----—------------------------—–—————–––
Guys finally I updated!
This book is just a short oneshot book it will only have few chapters.
I've decided to complete it first then I will update my another book

PLEASE VOTE!!!