Ghost's Obbession - 5

You are standing in the graveyard in front of your parents grave, Weeping badly. Everyone is present here your relatives, their business partners except one because his son died so he's in LA.

After coming home you saw Tae hyung sitting on a sofa watching tv. You went and sat on his lap sideways. He mute the volume of TV and hugged you, you hugged him back. "How did it went" he asked softly caressing your hair with one hand and hugging you with the other.

"fine" you replied. Few tears fell from your eyes. He quickly frowned in tension and separate you from him to look at you. Holding your cheeks in his hands he asked "why are you crying princess". More tears blurred your vision "I shouldn't have told them to leave.. Its because of me".

"hey hey look at me. It not your fault okay" he said sternly looking deep into your eyes.

"why do you care about them when they didnt cared about you. They were always busy with work and didn't had time to spend with you. You waited at night for them but they were busy with their business parties. When you turned 10 they left you here alone eith a nanny. They didn't cared about whether you have eaten or not, if you are being bullied at school, crying at night because of scary dreams, got hurt. They were never here during your hard time. Whenever they came here, they came only due to business purposes. They were never here for you. And when you turned 18 they remembered they had a daughter but not because of you because of the partnership they will have after your marriage with their friends son. You are crying for those people who didn't cared for you their whole life. Everytime I saw you crying it broke my heart, they never noticed your tears I did yn . And even erased the thing or person who hurt you because I can't see tears in your eyes. So please stop crying and blaming yourself. Whatever happened with them they are responsible for it. "

This time he was right. He wasn't manipulating you, whatever he said each and every word was right. They were like this." you are right, I shouldn't cry for them." you wiped your tears away taehyung smiled at you and kissed the top of your head, then your right cheek then left making you giggle. He then kissed your lips you kissed him back.

"from now on you will never cry promise me" he said forwarding his pinky finger. You too forwarded your touching his with yours "promise".

"that's my girl, now tell me what do you want fir yiur birthday it's next month" he asked you.
"I don't know, haven't decided yet" you replied with a pout. "it's okay you have plenty of time to decide. You can anything" he said smiling at your irresistible cuteness. "okay" you replied with a cheeky smile.

Tae hyung

This birthday I will officially make you mine princess by marking you then you too will be immortal like me. I can't wait more this year you will finally be mine. There's no one now who can stop me. I love you unconditionally but my obsession is greater than my love. I am not going to leave you. *smirking *

___________________________________________

I know it's very short but that's all the story has ended and please do tell me if you want a sequel or not

Vote, comment, share

If you really want a sequel well then it will be uploaded after 30 votes