You're Ei's new puppet, meet Kunikuzushi. Part 1.

Kunikuzushi - name he gave himself. Name that Ei gave him is forgotten, so i'll use Kunikuzushi in my stories.

Playlist link: https://youtu.be/RiA10T5IKgQ

Spiciness lvl: neutral.

Before you start reading:
- Speech -

- "Thoughts" -

[Author's warnings, explanations, markings etc.]

-------

[Everything was happening on the balcony of Tenshukaku in Narukami during the rain, thunder and lightning]

- It seems that all the preparations are done. Everything is ready, - female voice sounded full of excitement, someone's body was lying in front of her. Such a peaceful, young and beautiful creature was in a deep sleep and waiting for the hour of awakening.

- Ei, calm down already... - another female voice sounded with a slight chuckle as she stepped closer, - let's wake her up and see, shall we? - this woman was more worried about the fact that they were already all soaked in the rain and it was time to go to shelter, than about that girl on the floor.

Ei sighed and knelt down in front of the lying body, while the other woman just stood and watched, - i feel kinda nervous, not gonna lie, - Ei's right hand rested on the girl's head covering her eyes, and left hand rested on the girl's chest covering the place where the heart should be, but after that Ei froze for a second, as if in doubt, she needed to gather her courage.

- Ei? - woman's voice sounded again pushing Ei to action.

- Yae, i know... - Ei sighed again and paused, - ...okay, let's do it... - a purple glow appeared under her palms, as if soaking into the lying body. Nature raged around, the wind bent the trees, and lightning struck the ground every now and then, as if it was in anger, and finally, with a lightning strike nearby that made Yae shudder, but not Ei, the lifeless body suddenly came to life. She began to breath as if she had been underwater for a long long time, Ei quickly lifted the girl's head with her right hand and hugged with her left, waiting for her creation to finally open its eyes...

- "Cold... so... cold..." - flashed through the girl's head, raindrops fell on her face, arms, legs, she felt them, they were so familiar, but for some reason felt so... new, - "but... is this... what is this warmth...?" - slowly, as if with great effort, she opened her eyes to see who or what this source of warmth is, at first it was very blurry, but then she saw Her - powerful being, one who called her from that endless darkness.

- Hey... - Ei put her left hand to the girl's cheek, removing the raindrops with her thumb, - how.. do you feel?... Don't worry, i won't hurt you, - she warned her, fearing that the girl would be scared of seeing a real living being so close for the first time.

- Hmph, - a sound was heard from Yae's side, after which she headed inside the Tenshukaku. It looked like she wasn't happy at all.

- It must be hard for you to talk right now i guess, just focus on breathing, - Ei said, as Yae returned with several girls in the same clothes, who immediately ran up to the two sitting in the rain, - let us go home now, my dear... don't be scared, - Archon smiled so warmly, gently running her hand over the girl's cheek, after that girls took the "newborn" in their arms and carried her inside the estate, Ei was walking next to them, she felt so proud...

Thus [Y/N] was born.

[5 days after]

5 days have passed, [Y/N] could already speak and walk confidently, learning about the world around, though so far, only within the walls of the Tenshukaku estate. Ei gave her human emotions and a bit of her knowledge for now, she wanted her creation to be alive and it was a success, as far as she could see now.