Our First Touch

Enzo 's POV

-" Boss , ssssshe is not in her room " Andrea muttered with a girly voice .
" What do you mean , she is not in her fucking room ? I groaled like a mad man and stood up from my armchair .
" We looked high and low  for her ....... I think she'd just run away "he said through gritted teeth , the asshole  couldn't even look me in the eye .
I hefted my gun and fire off in a blink of an eye , a bullet crashed his skull causing a gaping hole  and he fell down leaving a pool of blood forming around

And just like that she was gone . Elena I haven't seen you in 58 days 9h and 35 min .
I sound like a fucking  stalker  .

I've loved her since I can't remember when .

You were mine and now you are no longer in my arms .We were meant to be together , but fuck you messed everything  up .

Her father  was our consigliere but not for so long because I choked him with my own hands , he begged and begged for my mercy until his body  became lifeless , and there was her bastards brothers who seriously thought that they can stab me  in the back and take advantage of my blind love . They had even tried to shot me . those motherfuckers are rotting in our  dungeon  . 

I couldn't kill you Elena , But you fucked up for your self the day you run away from me .

Now

" Those traitors , Can't believe they dared to shelter her , Rocco was  wrapped around my finger but you Enzo,  are showing leniency , and boy , we live with  bloodthirsty wolves , never ever show mercy to your foes or you will get killed ." My father   Gabriel roared in the limo  .

-" Romeo, love , just leave him alone , you talk like we are living in a jungle for God sake " mama smiled reassuringly .

I didn't say a single word , I was just looking through our bulletproof window , mindlessly .

Tic-toc , tic-toc , tic-toc ,

the short-drive from our mansion to the Colombo's felt like forever . I was shaking my knee relentlessly . Don't act up like a teenager girl Enzo , this is not a fucking romantic date ... But she 'll be there ...

Their white mansion started to appear from the highway .

Romero was waiting for us in the front gate , he was smiling awkwardly . The door pulled open , I exited the limo first and took a long breath , calm the fuck down .

" The Genevose are here , who could've imagined ! you honored us with your presence Enzo " and than we shook  hands , I tighten my hold  and his knuckles turn white .

" You look like a horney  bride waiting for her groom " my father  guffawed .
By the look on Romero's face , he got so annoyed , he couldn't even fake a smile .

"This way , Sir Enzo  ( he turned to my father , his eyes didn't reach even my father's shoulders, he was a fucking dwarf   ) watch your steps Gabriel ,  the pavement lawn is wet and your legs are getting old " Romero chuckled soundlessly .
I gave him a nod and we headed towards a bunch of  people , their eyes were locked on us , they know , this night will be a bloody nightmare .

There she was , holding hands with that prick , she looked like a siren  in that bleu dress .

My eyes hovered over their family gathering  , abruptly , two ocean-blue eyes interrupted my intrusion , they were lustrous and celestial  . She was standing like a godess , in that red cue dress ,   she wasn't very curvy , yet she was feminine .  Fuck  her cheeks redden under my stare , and she bit her plump red lips .

Then that fucker bent down and kissed my Elena . My mouth dried , my heart ached so badly , fuckkkkkkk

Thoughtlessly  , I strode towards them , I could hear the pounding of my heart . It hurts , it hurts ....

I grabed her hand firmly. Her sleek touch burned my develish hand , she turned around and faced me , I could feel her pulse quicken under my grip .

Now all eyes are on me .