Death vs Life

Enzo's POV

Her scent was sweet and very tempting , it was fucking hard not to devoure it in one long breath , she fit perfectly in my arms , her small hands were shivering , her eyes , oh man those  eyes are Gates to Paradise ! 
Her wavy red hair was heavenly , I was pretty sure  she'd no fucking idea how beautiful she was .
Her jackass brother was looking at us with a deadly stare . The Bastard  didn't even have the bulls to stand up for his sister .

Truth be told I enjoyed  scaring the shit out of her , I'd never hurt a woman in my life ( even you Elena ) . I'm a man of honor , and I take that so seriously , but I gotta admit her audacity was totally unexpected .

When I placed my finger gun at her heart,  my index grazed her bare skin , her lungs turned airless .
All of the sudden it started to rain bullets .
I flinched to the loud cry , it was her . If she got hurt , I swear to God I would burn this world .
Marco got shot , A mischievous smile spread across my face ,  don't get me wrong , it wasn't my plan , my men would never fire off without my permission , and I'd never kill a defenceless man .

This is a ploy ! Someone is playing with my balls .
Everyonne was shoting at one another thoughtlessly ,
I looked  for my famiglia , thank God my capo antonio and luca  were shielding them from the rage of guns ,  a wave of Wrath surged through my veins fuckers ...
All of the sudden she fell on her knees  . Her eyes somehow turned bloodless.

Romero groaled  while hefting his gun and he automatically aimed at me , how dared he !!! I lifted my revolver and took aim at her redhead , I'd no intention to hurt her  , it was a defensive insticet , He wouldn't do anything that can do her any harm , would he ?
I  threatened to ignite her nice face  with my bullets ( Hell No , her soothing beauty  shouldn't get waisted by a man like me ) but the asshole hadn't even blinked before his gun popped  .

I felt nothing when the first bullet ripped through my upperarm .

A second shot ...

Motherfucker I was in fire . My vision started to go woozy . I felt like someone'd just sliced me with a sharp knife , along the skin .
I stumbled back and forth ,  before I collapsed next to her
laying body  , she peeked one last time at my spiritless face , I felt an aching urge to touch her , No , I felt the urge to be touched by her . . .

I'd encountered death many times , but tonight I didn't enjoy his visit because he can be a motherfucker intruder .

4 days after

With sleepy head , I opened my eyes ,
Dizziness started to go away , My head was going surely to burst from pain .

I eyed the dim lighted  room cautiously .
Antonio my capo was siting on a stool facing me . He is the only man I could trust with my life , we 'd shared the same room ,  same loaf of bread , same fucked up childhood in the orphanage before father Gabriel took us and adopted me  . I never knew who my parents were or better say I never cared to find them either , because  who in hell can throw a newbaby at the door of a church ? well that woman must be a whore .

 -"Morning Boss ."  Antonio teased
-" where the hell am I ? , " I whimpered . My hands were numb .
-" you were lucky , we managed to get you out and took you to our nearest bunker , don't worry boss we are about to turn their world upside down we'd already attacked their main warehouse , we will bury them alive  . " Antonio roared .