Untitled Part 1

[IF YOU ARE A TMNT IRL/ALTER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!]

Mr. Linden's Library

It was cold, she sat there in the pool of blood, unfazed by what she had done. She heard a noise and she turned as an axe was driven right into her skull. A few days ago she would never have even hurt a fly.

"April, you okay?" Leo woke her up with a concerned look. She looks around frantically for any sign of the blood. "April! You were crying again..are you sure you're okay?" She had been doing that a lot, it started when she took the book from The Foot.

"Yeah, sorry Leo. Has Donnie found anything on the book? Anything, I don't know, mystic or something?" April asks, hoping something, anything could be found out about the book. Sunita, her girlfriend, found her hands glowing once when she was sleeping and she was scared for Sunitas safety.

"Well, it is definitely mystic, but he doesn't know what it does yet. I'll let you know if we find anything else out." Leo looks at her full of pity and fear for what she might be going through.

April gets up from her bed, the turtles gave her a room ever since her situation started to get serious. "Thanks Leo, I'm gonna go get breakfast." She walks to the kitchen, still half asleep.

A voice startles her, "Hey, April" she turns quickly to see Mikey sitting at the table, drawing on his knee pads .

"Oh, it's just you, hi Mikey" She sauntered over to him and sat down.

"Hi April! Did you have a nightmare again?" he asks with a worried, but happy expression on his face. April was still a bit squeamish from the dream, she nodded and Mikey went back to drawing on his knee pads, "There's some leftover pizza in the fridge if you want it."

April nodded and walked to the fridge. She got the pizza out of the fridge and heated it up with the microwave that Donnie had made about a year ago out of scraps around his lab. She notices that Mikey left a knife out and starts thinking.. 'I wonder if turtles have the same colour of blood as humans do...' she then places the knife in her pocket, and walks back to her room with the pizza and knife.

She is quickly interrupted by the sound of running, Donnie bursts into her room, "April! One; do you have any weapons, and two;" he takes a deep breath and continues, "thebookisverydangerousandIamworkingonaserumbutitmaynotbereadyuntiltomorrowsowewillneedtokeepyoucontained." everything he says sounds like one word.

"Woah woah woah, slow down man! What are you asking me? One thing at a time please." April gets up and walks over to him, the knife still in her pocket.
Donnie steps back, "April. Do you have a weapon?" he asks, a fear in his eyes as she steps closer, slowly reaching for her pocket.

"Donnie, I have no idea what you're talking about!" She takes the knife out and stabs him in his throat before Donnie can react. Donnie grasps at his throat while his blood erupts from the wound, getting it all over April's shirt. He falls to the ground and lays there, lifeless. She drags his body to the closet in the back of her room, where nobody will find it. She left him there to go clean the blood.

"Mikey, are you sure she's okay?" Raph looks up from his stuffed chicken to Mikey.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She's been through worse, we all have. I mean, the Krangg stuff only happened last month," Mikey looks over at Raph, "I'm still having nightmares about what happened to you, Raph." Raph looks back at his food and takes it off the pan silently.

"You're right, Mikey, I'll leave her be for a bit. She'll need the space." he walks to the table, plate in hand and begins eating.

"Hey you guys, where's April? I wanted to ask her some questions." Sunita peeks her head out from the entrance to the lair.