New home and the beginning of the paparazzi

Isabelle POV

I lean back as Meghan gently brushes out my wet hair that's still damp from the quick shower I'd taken twenty minutes ago. I sit on my uncomfortable hospital bed wearing a pair of Meghans jeans and one of her tops with an old pair of her trainers, definitely not the most Royal outfit that the Royals have worn but not the worst they've witnessed worn either. I'm leaving the hospital today, after a week of being imprisoned by the younger members of the Family and the hospital staff, with Harry, Meghan, William and Kate, to live with Harry and Meghan at their home until I turn 18.

After a day of calling the four Royals 'Sir' and 'ma'am', they told me to call them by their names.

"Meghan?" I ask the newlywed woman  who is brushing my hair for me and lent me her clothes with nothing but a smile.

"Yes, Isabelle?" Meghan replies.

"What will I do about my clothes and everything the fire destroyed?" Tears fill my eyes as I think about everything that fire has taken from me: my family, my house and everything I own.

"Don't worry, Isabelle, we'll get you everything you need, I promise." The Duchess says as she places her own hairbrush down the rolling tray.

The hospital door opens and Harry walks in with Kate and William on either side of him, all with smiles on their faces as they look at me.

"Are you ready to get out of here?" Kate asks me as she helps me up off the bed, I nod polity at her.

"So ready, just wish Ali could meet you guys, she'd never let you go." I laugh as I think about the hard time I'd have getting my baby sister off these four Royals.

"Well then, let's get you out of here." Harry says as he takes a hold of Meghan's hand in his own and leads us out of the hospital, where a swarm of paparazzi block us, the flashing of their camera lights make me jump, Kate covers my eyes and Harry grabs my hand in his free hand and leads me through them.

The reporters shout questions at me.

"Isabelle, why are you leaving the hospital with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?"

"Isabelle, are you okay after the fire that took the lives of your parents and little sister?"

"Isabelle, why are you the only survivor of the fire that claimed three other lives?"

"Isabelle, did you start the fire and run back inside and make it look like you were trapped in there so you could be a victim?"

Tears are streaming down my face at these questions but I don't answer any of the reporters as I don't know who asked them and because we're nearly to the car.

Harry opens the car door and lets Meghan and myself slide into the car before he, Kate and William get in, William closes the door after him. Unconsciously, I lean against Meghan's shoulder as my tears dry.

"Why would they think that I'm responsible for the fire when I'm not?!" I ask the Royals angrily as the car drives away from the hospital and the paparazzi.

"We don't know, Isabelle, but you just have to ignore them, no matter how difficult it is." William tells me. I sigh and close my eyes.

"What if I don't want to ignore them?" I ask the four of them. One of the four adults sighs.

"We can't stop you from doing anything but we recommend you don't tell them anything." William tells me, I nod, knowing it'd be adding fuel to the already flaming fire. The rest of drive is spent in silence.

The car pulls up to Frogmore cottage and my mouth hangs open at the sight of my temporary home. It's beautiful: the front garden is all green: green trees, green grass. The front door is made of glass.

The car pulls up to a stop in front of the house. Instead of waiting for the driver to open the door, Harry opens the car door himself and looks at me, a smile on his lips.

"Are you ready?" the Duke of Sussex asks me. I find myself nodding as he holds out a hand to help me out of the car. Harry's hand is large in my tiny one and warm.

When Meghan, Kate and William are out of the car, the Royals lead me to the front door, Harry unlocks it.

"Holy cow!" I say as Harry and Meghan lead me into the living room.

The living room is big: it has three white sofas, a fireplace, a massive tv, a coffee table in the middle of the living room and array of artwork on the wall, and photos of Harry and Meghan and a lot of photos of Meghan with her Suits costars.

"Think this is big, just wait till you see the other rooms in the house." Kate tells me.

"Why don't we show you your room?" Meghan asks me, I nod and Meghan and Kate both lead me by the hand upstairs. We stop at a door at the end of the hallway.

Harry POV

I excuse myself to use the bathroom but in reality I'm going to check on the young girl sleeping in her new bed upstairs. She fell asleep immediately after she had a tour of her room.

I find Isabelle curled up in the middle of the Queen sized bed with Guy at her feet, watching over her. I'm surprised how quickly he took to the girl, considering how long he took to liking me. I grab a fluffy white blanket and cover the sleeping teenager before kissing her forehead and leaving her room, leaving her door open just a crack.

I return downstairs to my wife, brother and sister-in-law to find them smiling at me as I sit down next to my wife.

"You went to check on Isabelle, didn't you?" My brother asks me. I nod at him, confirming his answer. My wife smiles and leans against me. "You really love her don't you?" My wife says softly. I kiss my wife's brunette hair.

"It's kind of hard not to love her, I've only known her a week and already she feels like our daughter." I tell my wife, brother and his wife.

Meghan POV

I look at my husband, the words he said seconds ago repeating in my head.

"I've only known her a week and already she feels like our daughter."

A smile spreads across my face as I look at the love of my life.

"She feels like she's always been with us." I say quietly.

My husband's eyes lock on mine and we look at one another.

Our moment is ruined by Will. "So what are you gonna do?" He asks.

A pillow is thrown in his face by Harry.

But his question does sit with me: what are we going to do now that we've both said that Isabelle is like our daughter?

A/N: Another slow update but an update nonetheless. Enjoy this one. Will try and get another one out this week and over the Christmas break.

Bye, Angels.