For a glimpse of you

Kazutora pov :

          05:54 pm

'There he is ' i think as I see them walking down the street hidden on  a dark alley near by .

There it is , the view i wait for to appear almost everyday at the same time .

The same emerald green eyes that shine under what was left from the sun light , even though it could not compere to him .

The same hafly blonde and black fluffy hair that lets his white and pale skin of his neck show .

The same beautiful lips that form the most perfect curve when they make their way upwards .

The same cheeks that flush everytime his beautiful long eyelashes flutter of joy .

A joy oh so delicate, so precious, so... Untouchable...so
.....

...far...

How could the only few meters that kept us apart seem so cruelly evil and full of spite ?

-

Then there he is ... The one who got me out of misery a few years back when I didn't know what normal was .

The one who has been with me at my worst and best times , the one who mostly saved my life ... My best bud..

I don't understand...i am being an asshole am i not ? Doing this to him..to both of them ?

Would i be able to turn things around if i got back now ?

Would i be able to tell my self to not look at his direction, or would I get lost on the same beautifully hateful eyes again?

Would i be able to stop myself  ?

As thoughts clouded my mind i didn't realize I had started walking, not knowing which path was right and unfortunately.... I'd chosen the wrong one ...