Lose me to love you

Love can do beautiful things to people, it can also cause tragedies .

The path home looked too much to be done today , the moon was hidden from my sight and the stars didn't shine as bright.

A car passes by , the man in it shouting something to as "G-... T u r...Ad " I stare at him as he drives past me , mind blank, and a need in me too come back to earth  .

I raise my head letting it fall back almost hitting my shoulder as I admire the sky who's somehow still brighter then me , or anything around the creature I call human

A voice breaks the wall of dazing that had my ears blocked and as I lower and turn my head .

I see my grandma, her footsteps pace slowly towards me . She grabs my hand making me follow her on the sidewalk away from the middle of the road , the traffic light had already gone red for passers.

I just realized that .

I turn for the front , she just keeps me sticking to her , she doesn't turn around nor talk , she just keeps on walking as I don't bother to pay attention to where .

Passing the bushes and the trees around she tells me to seat and helps me down by gesturing a place next to her .

I do as said and she looks at me by the corner of her eye , her wrinkly face and tired lips form a smile that warmly invites me for a hug .

I accepted as she finally speaks

"My dear don't you think wandering around won't do you good ? " She hushes hand caressing my hair and back .

"Nothing will happen, I didn't get killed or run over " I say

"I don't mean that kind of wandering"  she says , my face puzzles a confusion brushing my face and wrapping me in questions.

As clearly noticed she continues :

" Don't waste your time on the dead end "-  she says , my face falls and my eyes squint a bit just for a second still in confusion , my eyebrows forrow.

-" it won't get you in any path " as I start to realize what she meant she doesn't let me time to say a word .

"Wanting or needing something is too different from liking the idea of having it by your side " she had already let go and getting up slowly she had made her way towards the back door of the house .

Leaving me in nothing but loneliness .

Only then I realized we were on the back yard .

Only then I remembered what I had confessed 3 weeks ago .

In such short amount of time not only did I lose path , but I as well killed and bruised many just to follow it .

I felt regret flush down my face and my stomach made a flip even tho it was empty I could still feel an urge to throw up .

I was sick .

Sick of wanting something I cannot have .

Sick of needing desperately.

Sick of seeking it and trying to win it over when I knew I did not have the chance to .

Sick of hurting others when I seemed to not know it fully .

Sick of ruining things for everyone .

Sick of feelings that switched up everytime a different conversation came on front .

Sick of regretting what I did but wanting to do it again just so I could have it all , have him all his love .

Sick of  endlessly repeating  I love you and I  hate you just to convince myself with the thought.

Sick of using and losing myself to win someone r something over .

But...

I couldn't stop it ...