Chapter 5

Mark's POV

I was kissing jack. i don't know what happened but i couldn't help myself. it just happened. Jack's lips were soft. I opened my eyes and saw Jack shocked. His eyes were open widely. I broke away and realized what i just did. I felt myself blushing a lot. I was shocked with my self as well. Jack was blushing so much also. We sat there in silence looking at each other. Finally Jack walked over slowly to the camera and turned the recording off. He then looked at me again still blushing. The red shown so clearly on his pale face. He spoke stuttering and quietly, " uhh..h d-did ye-e ju-ust just k-k-kiss me." I ran my hands through my hair. "Jack.. i-i don't no what happened. I'm s-sorry." i said scared. I felt tears burning in my eyes. He walked over to me and said," I'm gonna go shower. Ugh see you in a little." He walked away into the bathroom only looked back to close the door.

Jack's POV

What just happened. I ran my hands through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. There was rosebuds of bright red on my face. I was sweating. I turned on the water on the sink. Then is splashed cold water on my face. "my god.." i whispered to my self. I turned on the shower and got undressed and stepped into the shower, turned it on and let the water pour over me.

Mark's POV

I sat down on the couch. I couldn't believe myself. What had i just done. I just ruined our friendship. Jack will never ever look at me again. Why the fuck was i so stupid. Now that are friendship is ruined, life won't be the same. When i met jack for the first time he had gleaming blue eyes. His eyes were full of excitement. He was happy. He gave me this look that i had never gotten before. It was a life changing look. I can't even explain it. Now we were good friends. Sometimes he gives me the look he does when he first met me. But today. That gleam wasn't there. It was different. It made me feel different. Those eyes didn't give me the sorrow i feel. It was something unexplainable.

Tears were rolling down my hot cheeks. i held my head low. Thinking about what i just did. Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Jack was done with his shower. He doesn't want to see me probably. I look over at him. He looks over at me. He walks over , walking softly. He sits down next to me and looks at me.

Jack's POV

"Mark. What happened today, was something that just, you know happened. And it's okay. " i said while reaching my hand to his face wiping his tears. Why was i doing this? i have no idea. Mark looked at me with sorrow in his watery eyes. I smiled as best as i could and continued saying," Don't worry about it bud. We are great friends and great friends do stupid ass stuff some times! Theres nothing wrong with that. I don't want you or our friendship to be ruined. So don't worry about it please. I don't know what i would do if i lost you as a friend." "Really Sean? I mean it was pretty weird of me to do that, just randomly kiss you." Mark said with wide eyes. I laughed and smiled warmly. "Mark of course it's okay." I said. I leaned toward him and hugged him. My head on his shoulder and my arms around him. He sat there for a second still but he hugged me back. I could feel his warmth around me. His strong arms hugging me tightly. After a minute or two we broke apart. Mark smiled at me and said," Jack. I was worried that because of me our friendship would be ruined." I laughed a little and said, " no i wouldn't let that happen." Mark smiled and hugged me once more.