Prevail

Waking up to the sun shining directly on my face made me groan a little, thinking how wild the night before was but ending up in Ethan's arms. At peace, his body so warm and a cute little smile on his face even when he was asleep.

With a sleepy hum, I cuddled up to his chest, so broad and warm, like the perfect pillow.

"Good morning, baby," He whispered, being the bigger spoon.

I had never felt happier in anyone else's arms, the brightest smile on my face whispering back, "Good morning indeed."

We skipped out on Rampage and enjoyed our weekend, not spending a single moment apart, but when Monday came around and I was booked on Elevation and Dark.

Ever since I lost it on Darby, something there at the arena just didn't feel right. When I was in the ring, I was completely different, aggressive, merciless and everyone knew it was because of all the emotions I had been going through.

No one would leave Ethan and me alone! It even made it on TMZ, people wanted interviews, people were trying to stick their nose in our business and it made me want to explode.

On top of that, everyone was dying to see the main event of Dynamite. Ethan Page versus Darby Allin, the ultimate grudge match.

We just made it to the arena and it was a shame that we had to sneak in, avoid everyone we could and when we got to our locker room, I had guests waiting for me.

"Hey!" Tay smiled at me, Anna by her side, smiling:

"Y/N! Just the girl we're looking for!"

Tay and Anna were my two closest friends, like sisters to me. We didn't get to talk too much about what was going on, but they understood everything.

"Ethan, we're stealing her till the show starts," Tay informed, Anna, adding:

"She needs to get away from all of this crap and so, we're having a girls' day. She needs it."

"That's fine," He nodded, "I think you guys having a girls' day would be good for you all."

Anna and Tay put the purest smile on my face. It felt good to know that I still had them as my friends, turning to Ethan, saying:

"Well, I'm going to take off with them. Just call me if you need me, okay?"

"Don't worry about me," He smiled, "Enjoy your time with your girls."

With a quick kiss, I left and went off with my girls, the first thing we did was get to that parking lot and took off for town.

We spent hours in the city, shopping, eating, and just hanging out. They were so right, having girl time and not having to worry about anything, it made me so happy, very appreciative of them.

Sadly, that time couldn't last forever. On the way back to the arena, Anna parked the car and we all sat there, knowing that we had to discuss what was going to happen tonight.

"Y/N, I know this has all been super rough on you," Anna sighed, "From the fighting to this whole love triangle thing, having it put on blast. I know I couldn't handle it and you are. I know it has to be so frustrating."

I replied with a simple nod, Tay scooting up so she was between Anna and me upfront. Tay took my hand when she notice me shaking a little, not ready to go back into the arena.

"But tonight," Anna swallowed, "You're going to have to make a big choice."

"I already made my choice," I sighed, "And the only reason this is happening is because Darby won't accept it."

"I know," Anna groaned; She and Tay were the first two I came to when Darby began to change and push me away, they knew how much it hurt.

"Just follow your heart, Y/N," Tay smiled, raising my spirits, "Do what's best for you. You know you will always be our sister."