Told You So (SMUT)

"That's it, Sammy! I'm a part of the Inner Circle too and will not stand for this!"

I was storming backstage, beyond upset over the stipulation Ethan Page put on his match with Sammy. Not only the title, but leave the inner circle? 

RIDICULOUS!

"Y/N, Chill!" Sammy groaned, "Do you think he's going to beat me?"

"You know just as well as I do that they're cheaters and there's a good chance that you will lose. It's too risky!" I protested, "And it's about time that I get to speak my mind!"

At that point, Sammy gave up. Perfect timing too, when Sammy walked away, I heard Ethan's voice. I followed it, finding him right outside of his locker room, all alone. 

"Just the man I'm looking for!" I smiled sarcastically, not afraid to approach him, arms crossed and cocking my hip when I was in front of him. 

"Y/N! What a lovely surprise," He smiled, "You can never resist me, huh?"

For some reason, he always put butterflies in my stomach. There was just something about him that made me feel a certain way that I couldn't describe. 

But this time around, I was actually upset about what happened out there, stomaching all those feelings down and finding the courage to stand up to him. 

"The only thing I'm not going to resist, is kicking your ass," I scoffed, sizing him up, "It really annoys me that you are coming after my boys, diss me as well, then try to push me out of all it, like I'm not going to speak my mind."

"Listen here baby," Ethan chuckled, "I really admire your confidence, but you are trying to step into the mens division and let's face the truth, we all know you don't stand a chance against any one of us, especially not me."

"So, Paige Vanzant can be a part of it and not me?" I scoffed, "I haven't forgotten how she put her hands on Jericho and talked shit on me. Remind me to make an example out of her next time she's in that ring."

"Did I ever tell you how cute you are when you're pissed off?" He laughed, patting the top of my head, "Don't talk so much when you can't back it up, shorty."

"That's so funny considering you talk the most shit and always end up losing," I giggled, swatting his hand away, "And the only thing you back up is your ass on Dan Lambert's dick." 

"Fuck you," He scoffed, actually offended by my comments for a change, my words only making it worse:

"Like you would be any good at it. I'm sure I could get myself off with one finger faster than you ever could."

"Is that a challenge?" He smirked, playing the one thing he was great at, mind games. 

Why were my cheeks getting hot when he smiled at me? It was like a damn spell, having me dumbfound for a moment, but I couldn't just stand there and look stupid. 

"Again, like you would be any good at it," I repeated, Ethan gaining the upper-hand when he laughed:

"And again, is that a challenge," He snickered, making the heat travel through my cheeks to my thighs when he popped his pecs through his opened shirt, smiling, "You know you got the hots for me."

"You're the one who wants to fuck me so bad, so who really has the hots, huh?" I smirked in his face, "Besides, even if I did let you hit it, I'm sure your little Buddy down there wouldn't live up to my expectations."

"Guess you'll never know if you don't see for yourself," He whispered, towering over me, "And you know what, fuck it. I won't deny it."

I was about pulled out of my shoes when he grabbed my shirt, pulling me into his locker room, slamming against the door, locking it while his lips smacked into mine.