Tit For Tat (SMUT)

"I don't know what you're laughing at Ethan," Brandi spat, trying to ignore all of the roastful truth just dished out from Dan, "Everyone knows the only reason we hired you was to get to Josh Alexander."

That comment was a deep jab, the crowd gasping at it, just to revert to telling Brandi to shut the fuck up, which made me laugh a little, but still pissed at her for jabbing at my boyfriend, Ethan Page.

I've always been the protective type and when it came to Ethan? No woman was ever going to talk to my man that way. My foot was tapping the entire time I was watching Dan lay it in on Brandi and while Ethan was laughing along side him, Brandi smacked him right across the face and delivered one to Dan as well.

That was my LAST straw, standing up and ready to barge out there, stopping momentarily when Dan read Ethan's mind, giving me my own little introduction:

"I had a feeling you might be in the fighting mood and I'm probably not the only person in this building who has slapping the shit out of you on their bucket list, so I got a better idea for you tonight."

The crowd blew up in cheers when I started marching down the ring, the guys standing clear while Brandi waited for a fight and a fight was exactly what she was going to get. She really thought she stood a chance, but all it took was for my arms to get her legs and it was game over.

Ethan, Dan, and Scorpio were no good influence and their hype made me even more determined to beat her face in, taking her down and throwing blow after blow right to her face.

For a moment, she was able to wiggle her way up, but I killed it, spearing her into the corner and before I could go grab her by the head like I wanted to, girls from the locker room were splitting us apart.

"You talk a lot of shit for a bitch who can't fight!" I yelled to Brandi, fury inside me wanting to continue this brawl.

"Alright! Let her go!" I heard Ethan yelling over top of all the girls, making his way through them to get me out of the ring and by his side.

I hopped out of the ring still frustrated, eyes locked on Brandi still, Ethan being the only one to divert my attention by wrapping his arm around me on the ramp.

"You alright, baby?" I wondered, stroking his cheek right where he was slapped.

"I am doing great!" He smiled, kissing me softly, both of us smirking almost evilly while Brandi watched us from the ring.

The longer I stared at her, the more I grew tempted to run down there and beat her ass, turning my head and growling, "Stupid bitch!"

"Hey baby, wait," Ethan insisted while I stormed off, heading into the back:

"I'm sorry but if I stay out there a second longer, I'm gonna kill her."

Ethan quickly took my hand, pulling me somewhere close but private to calm me down, holding my face softly.

"I know that you never liked her and that when she slapped me, it set you off. But first, she hits like a baby and you just fucked her up," He tried calming me down, laughing through a bit of his last comment, going to speak but I interrupted:

"There's no buts. No woman will ever put their hands on you and get away with it. I am still very tempted to go beat her ass some more."

With my blood still pumping like it was, he knew it was going to take more than words to calm me down, arousing my curiosity when he took my hand, leading:

"Sadly you can't go fight her, but I do know something else we can do to get at her."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked, eyes meeting that gorgeous smile that mischievous: