Little Ms. Perfect

Pink Prada purses her own little squad following behind. She couldn't help but smirk knowing that she was the prettiest girl on Wallace University, the captain of the top sorority captain Kappa Kappa Tau and, because well... she was Chanel Oberlin. Chanel smacked her gum and her squad did the same including Chanel #2 also know as Katherine the second best thing. Little did she know that's all she'd ever be to Chanel. Katherine followed Chanel's graceful stride and so did the 2 other girls except for Chanel #3 was stumbling over her own Gucci heels. "KKT, Sorority." Chanel gave a quick flash of her teeth and threw a paper in some random students face before rolling her brown eyes. "Um, she was ugly?" Said Katherine. "I know but Dean Munsch said we have to except everybody." Replied the real Chanel as she flipped her blonde locks. "Well can't we just act like we did?" Whined Chanel #5 a.k.a Sarah burgess. "Why not? " Chanel continued to walk down the campus walkway handing flyers for her KKT sorority. Then she saw her worst enemy. The gum she was chewing had turned into a luminous pink bubble growing as her anger did. She stopped in her pink boots wthout even the slightest screech coming from her followers. Snapping her pink diamond encrusted fingers Chanel #2 and Chanel #3 stepped up behind her as the others fell behind in coordination. The bubble popped flawlessly before she smacked it again and opened her pink lips. "Well, well if it isn't little Ms... Daisy isn't it?" Chanel's lips curled into a smile and Zayday returned the favor "Zayday. I see lil' Ms. Perfect and her gang hasn't changed. " Retorted Zayday in all her gori- er glory. Zayday curled her black hair with her finger while blowing a bubble. "You see this year KKT will be the top sorority. " Began Zayday's bestie Stacy.
"Oh really?" Chuckled Chanel #2 and whipped her ombre ponytail at Stacy fiercely. "Good luck girls, I just adore your little...." Chanel paused thinking of the perfect thing to say. "Efforts." And the KKT girls strut away heading towards their sorority house.
Zayday was slightly angry that they were winning with a simple flick of there hair. Zayday had to win. If she didn't her popularity would go down just like gravity.
"Cheer up that bitch is to icy not to turn us down. We're competition ahead you know what that means?" Grinned Stacy as she waved at a passing boy. "We will be apart of the next top Sorority. Kappa Kappa Tau for life remember?" Zayday smiled at her strawberry blonde friend. "Yeah."

People crowded around the pink and white sorority house filled with Kappa Kappa Tau girls and wannabes. But the "Chanel's" were upstairs preparing themselves for their group of girls. Chanel pulled out her phone tapping away at her screen.

Totally ready for a whole new squaaaad!!
#Kappagirlzready!
And pressed send to her color chat and Picturegram. "Just got it!" Squealed Chanel #5.
Katherine squealed with them before standing up and pulling out her red lipstick covering her plain lips with it. She blew a kiss to the mirror and the other girls continued to finish their makeup. The five of them stood from their little round seats and in sync fashionably go downstairs.
The few girls waiting at the bottom of the stairs were not who they expected. "Good evening, idiots." Taunted Chanel as she stepped first on the white carpet. Her blue 6 inch Louie Vuitton heels noisy strut up to the group of girls. The two that stood out the most was her enemies of course Zayday and Stacy. "Tonite each of you will see if j choose whether your name good enough to be on Kappa Kappa." Started Chanel and twirled her already curly hair.
"After all Kappa Kappa Tau is to die for."