Pretty evil

Trailer above I actually did something right! Stacey and Zayday do hang out besides that anyway that's the full trailer I am going to be throwing in a backstory so.. yay. anyway this chapter might make this get a little more interesting .

Chanel tossed and turned in her bed. As she dreamt of All her Kappa girls dipped in blood and positioned terrifyingly around the house. they were all dead. and she ran for the door. she couldn't help but think that someone was after her. Chanels's heels carried her as much as her heels would allow and her fur vest was covered in blood, her hands were soaked with it too. she screamed as a face came into view. a red face. no a mask. A red devil mask. The person wearing it wielded the knife and ready to stab Chanel. Screaming Chanel woke up and sat up seeing her friend Katherine just waking up. "Morning." She smiled her ombré hair was stuck out in odd angles before she got up and disappeared behind the bathroom door. Chanel finally got up rubbing her eyes and pulled out her phone to see it buzzing and she answered.
"Hello?"
"Chanel." The voice was deep and rough.
"Who's this?" She asked angrily before standing up in her pink lace trimmed nightgown.
"You think your the only one? There was someone like you a long time ago.."
Chanel almost hung up if it wasn't for the fact the red button to end it wasn't there.
"Listen you sick freak whoever you I don't know what your trying to do but it's not gonna work ." She growls at the voice which now seemed like the wrong move.
"Careful Chanel you don't wanna end up like poor little Evanore Greene. But like I was saying the girl just like you well that's for another time, another murder." the phone call went dead.
Chanel was pissed. This was crazy this killer was obviously a serial killer and had plans on getting their filthy hands on her. She didn't need drama for that. She angrily stormed into the bathroom where Katherine was brushing her hair into a ponytail her makeup all done. Her pink lips let out a gasp as she saw an angry Chanel Oberlin. "Chanel- a pink manicured hand was up to her face as Chanel was glaring. "hurry up we have to see Dean Muncsh, oh and get Chanel #3 up for me too." Chanel #2 winced at Chanel's tone. "sure." she replied and got up showing off her blue mini dress with white lines vertical and horizontal across it, with no sleeves. Chanel combed through her blonde locks and pulled it into a ponytail before throwing on the identical pink outfit to Katherine's and pink boots. she did her makeup before storming downstairs and her squad following her as they all hopped into her Mercedes and drove to the Deans office.

"Dean Muncsh I think someone is out to kill me and my Girls!"cried Chanel paranoid then before. "I'm sure these are the after-effects of staying up late and the loss of one of your kappa." Chanel shook her head fiercely before slamming her head down. "I got a call this morning, someone threatening me. Telling me there was someone just like me a long time ago." Dean Muncsh was no longer calm. "Well I'll tell the campus security about it and see who called you." Said Dean Muncsh. "Ugh. fine!" Growled Chanel and her squad followed her out the door Dean Munsch looked at her wrinkled hands as they were shaking. she was thinking back to her days when she was a young Kappa herself.

"Cathy I can't believe that creep is staring at you?" Cathy rolled her blue eyes at the girl the same age as her with brown hair waving awkwardly. "totally a loser." She giggled to her friend Camille.who wore the exact same dress with the ruffles. "I'm gonna go upstairs." Cathy had been dancing for awhile before remembering that her bestie went upstairs. she screamed. something went wrong. very wrong.