Eric POV

The shot glasses have been placed in front of me and this brunette chick. I just picked the wrong chick to try and seduce tonight, but I am definitely not backing down from a challenge, especially from a chick. I put on a confident face, but I am definitely feeling the pressure of having to down 6 shots. 

"Game on then, I'm up for a challenge."

"Whatever you say Hon!"

"You got this Jessi! Knock them back like there is no tomorrow!" Jessi pushes the lime and salt to the girl. Hands her jacket to the bartender who takes it and places it behind the bar. Is this chick batshit fucking crazy. She isn't even going to use the lime and salt. 

"On 3 down them!" The bartender pronounces loudly, probably too loudly with how close we all are standing together. Jessi wraps a hand around her drink showcasing a tattoo sleeve, that you wouldn't have been able to see if she was still wearing that jacket. I better get laid tonight for this much trouble. "3!" I start downing my shots taking brief pauses between the damn tequila sliding down my throat. I glance over and this girl is on her last shot. What the hell? I pick up my last two shots and chunk them back. I pour the salt in my mouth and suck on the lime. She hasn't even touched the lime or salt. Is this chick an alcoholic or something? God damn. 

"See Jessi this is the beginning of fun! Come on let's go dance!" The blonde drags Jessi away with the other guy trailing close behind them like a lost puppy. I make my way back over to my section with the other guys. 

"Did you just lose a shots contest Eric?" Billy claps my back a little too hard. Guess he has had more to drink than I have. 

"Fuck tequila and fuck you also. That chick is not some normal chick! Did you see her take that shit straight like she's done it all of her life."

"Dude, I think you just met your match, and she is fine as hell to the eyes, even in those sweatpants." I turn towards the dance floor to see Jessi being forced to dance. If I had to be truthful right now, I had to say that this girl is indeed hot, especially with the sweatpants. 

"She isn't that hot dude. Plus, she looks like someone is gutting her right now. That just horrible to watch for anyone in the vicinity." Billy looks at her and starts to smirk at me with a look in his eyes. 

"I bet I can get her dancing and having a good time. Bet I can even get her in bed by the end of the night with no problems." No way she'll go for that. I can tell she is too damn stubborn for someone like Billy to try and pick up at the bar. 

"Fine you're on dipshit." I throw my beer back. "You better hurry before she escapes her captors and flees the damn club," I sit back on the too damn fancy bar stool. He flips his cubs ball cap backwards and makes his way over to the gorgeous brunette. 

He sidles up next to her bumps her hip and laughs. He starts chatting her up and she actually looks like she's enjoying herself. She has a beautiful smile that highlights her high cheekbones. Her hair looks like it has a whole personality of its own. She has it in one of those halves up bun shit things. Not to mention her body, which looks amazing. She isn't like some of these skinny girls that throw themselves at the team and I. She actually has meat on her bones with curvy hips that would be amazing to grasp while I pound her on my bed.

I'm seriously thinking about pounding a girl I met at this club tonight in my bed. I must have gone crazy cause banging a girl in the place I pick her up is more my style. I never bring chicks to my place. It's like the cardinal rule for me. Then I don't have to worry about them overstaying their welcome. 

Just as I am admiring the rest of her whole body. I realize that Billy is pointing in my direction with his arm around her shoulder. Shit... now she knows I was staring at her. What throws me is when Billy grabs her friend and starts dancing and Jessi is making her way towards me. With them fucking hips swinging side to side in those gray sweatpants. Fuck! What did Billy do? I toss my beer back for some liquid courage as she stands in front of me, looking way too damn hot to have that many clothes on. The sweatpants are definitely leaving too much to the imagine for my liking.