⁵⁹ FRIENDS ᝰ n. seishiro

friends, nagi seishiro.
platonic  +  fluff.

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 was always a lazy boy who thinks nothing of games and an easy life

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 was always a lazy boy who thinks nothing of games and an easy life. he slacked off, often wondering why he was even a human. yet, his wonders always seemed to die down whenever he sees a certain e/c-haired girl.

your soft and gentle eyes never fail to make his heart skip a beat. the way you would make the tiniest of gestures towards him, and he would fantasize it being a big thing.

honestly, you thought he was weird. nagi was always looking at you in class you and presumably trying to be an idiot around you.

it clicked when you finally started making assumptions that he might want to be your friend, but his laziness wouldn't allow him to befriend you.

average and normal like everyone else, you simply found life boring. but the silverhead managed to make it a little entertaining with the hints that he kept dropping.

"hey, l/n-chan, don't you think nagi-kun is like, obsessed with you or something?" your friend asked, her fingers tapping the table impatiently with a vein on her forehead. "i'm waiting for him to make a move."

you snorted and buried your face in your desk, "he probably just wants to be friends."

she grimaced and rolled her eyes, "yeah. friends. when all he does is blush around you and tries to approach you. as if he doesn't annoy anyone with his slacking off shit..."

"i think he just wants to be friends but he's too much of a pussy because i'm a loser," you insisted, clearly getting on your friend's nerves.

why were you in denial? because you are an idiot who is too oblivious to emotions and feelings.

"bitch.."

"yeah anyways."

while you conversed with your friend, a pair of dark eyes watched you, a light tint of roses spreaded across his cheeks. oh, how nagi loved watching you talk, wishing your friend was him.

in his eyes, you were just the perfect girl. he couldn't take his eyes off you whenever you were around. it was like it an automatic reaction that even he wouldn't know of.

little did he knew, his purple-haired friend was watching, his own mind thinking one thing;

set the two up.

"i never knew you'd be the type to have a crush," reo spoke up as they ate on the rooftop.