⁰⁹ YOUR WIN ᝰ k. michael

your win, michael kaiser.
platonic fluff | conjuringstars

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, your breath stopped, when bastard münchen's michael kaiser scored the final goal that settled with the scores of your club team, real madrid

honestly, nobody expected kaiser would be the star of this match, but he cleared the game with a victorious win.

itoshi sae from real madrid clicked his tongue in annoyance. this was just a simple friendly match between germany and spain, but losing against a friendly match made sae's blood boiled.

victoriously enough for kaiser's win, he thought he could be victorious in terms of making a certain female fawn over him.

you awkwardly watched as kaiser charmed you, using his professional skills in flirting against you. little did he know, you were a clueless and oblivious dumbass for things unrelated to football.

football is your passion, even if you didn't played it- you loved making analysis on the game and players. your knowledge was what attracted spain's real madrid to hire you as their manager.

"... uhm," you couldn't help but cringe at how hard kaiser was trying to pull a reaction out from you. "you're kinda weird."

upon hearing your words, everyone nearby the field froze, some couldn't contain their laughter. the same went with kaiser, he deadpanned and felt his eyes twitched.

"okay, keep cool," the player thought to himself, trying to keep his calm composure at the first woman to ever call him weird and basically rejected him.

kaiser knew there were people watching them interact and your team was curious to how you were going to deal with a flirtatious and egoistical forward. no matter how, he has to act cool after his victory.

"i can be different than weird when we're alone, y'know," he winked at you, secretly praying that it would give some kind of effect on you.

but you remained still, a paper board tightly clutched to your chest. you didn't give him a reaction and quietly looked around your team's players for help.

nobody even seemed to bother you and kaiser, only a redhead watched from a distance, waiting for the right time to come in if kaiser made you even more uncomfortable.

you felt nothing similar to said word, only obliviousness taking over your delusion. to put simply, you refused to feel embarrassed or flustered, obviously pissed that your team lost against someone like him.

anxious and nervousness then filled you. you started sweating at the thought of how long kaiser was going to keep this up and make you feel so awkward that no one was willing to save you.

kaiser sighed at his loss, his hands moving above your head to ruffle your hair softly. he took his hands away after satisfying himself by touching your hair.

"you have nice hair," he shot you a smile. genuine or fake, you couldn't tell. because you were busy letting his actions and words register into your mind.

nobody really gave you head pats and compliment you. this was a first in a long time. and it was definitely something to remember about.

he turned around, walking away just as you called out to him.

"wait! uhm, thanks," you softly said, pursing your lips before averting your gaze somewhere else.

kaiser hummed, walking back to you before leaning down to your height. his face stopped beside yours, a lazy smirk forming.

"i can't hear you. say it again," he whispered into your ears, giving you a side-glance with the corner of his eyes.

your breath was caught midair at the feeling of his breath touching your skin. heart growing rapidly faster, beating against your ribcage, you felt heat around your cheeks.

what did this man do you in a matter of seconds?

last time you remembered, you were cringing at him. and now, he was making you feel funny. you don't even know what this funny feeling was, but you knew that kaiser was the cause of it.

"i-i said.. thanks." you stuttered in your own vocabulary, actually stunned to cut your focus in your words as it was all on the male who stood very close to you.

"welcome~" he whispered again, sending you chills down your spine. the tone he used was seductive, it could drive anyone crazy if it wasn't for your oblivious ass.

kaiser knew you were clueless about what was happening, and he was taking it to his advantage. being the bold and flirtatious michael kaiser he is, he did not hesitate to give you a quick peck on your cheeks.

then, he walked away as if nothing happened, leaving you with a jaw dropped and the heat boiling even hotter, painting your cheeks extremely red.

"y-you bastard from bastard münchen!" you exclaimed, your palms rested on your cheeks where kaiser's lips came in contact with your skin.

he simply chuckled and waved at you, reuniting with his teammates.

it was definitely a moment to be embarrassed and never forget about. which definitely made an impact on you for you feel a bit sad that you would probably never see it again.

at the end of the day, bastard münchen's center midfielder ran up to you in a rush as your team was leaving the stadium, shoving you a small piece of paper.

"kaiser's," he said with a huge grin. "he was too much of a pussy to give it to you. see ya next time we play against spain!" ness scurried away, running back inside the stadium.

"what is it?" luka modrić asked, taking a peek at your the paper in your hands as you shrugged. "i don't know, let's see," you said and unfolded the paper, seeing a few written on it, and a number.

kaiser's number.

the midfielder whistled after reading the note before letting out a chuckle. "looks like our manager caught the interest of a dangerous man."

"what?! hey go flirt with him and he'll lose the next time we play against each other," karim benzema, the captain of the real madrid team (a/n, i think.) who recruited you said.

"how lukewarm.." sae muttered, not bothering to care for anything else other than soccer.

you couldn't move, extremely red from the note. well, to say at the very least, you have his number in your hands.

you were happy now, after real madrid's loss. it was your win.

─────────

a/n: luka and karim from
real madrid la liga 😻

dec 20 2022 | your win.