car ride

Medic sighed as he waited near a bus stop, almost time for my new occupation to begin Medic sighed once again and let his mind wander, he decided a few steps wouldn't hurt, he began walking letting his mind wander will I vork vith people...vill zhey even like me...am I making zhe right choice? Medic kept walking. Medic then ended up back were he was standing his mind still wandering, suddenly his thought was cut off by a honk, Medic looked up and walked towards the car, "um excuse me are you Miss Pauling?" Medic asked, "yep come in Ludwig" Miss Pauling greeted, Medic then got in the car and sighed. Miss Pauling then drove off and began explaining Medics new occupation to him, Medic circled his finger on the window and sighed, Miss Pauling looked at him "hey I'm sure you'll love it" Miss Pauling reassured, Medic looked at her "I suppose" Medic sighed out. "I know it's hard leaving Germany and your life behind but you'll do great!" Miss Pauling exclaimed, Medic let out a small chuckle he looked back out the window and grinned, hours and hours past until finally they made it to the battlefield, Medics jaw dropped in disbelief. Miss Pauling just smiled, a hand then flew and hit Medic in the face, Medic just stood there in shock he expected dismay but not as much as this, Miss Pauling put her fingers up and began to count down as she did an old lady's began counting. "Victory for RED team" Medic then heard a bunch of men whooping and carrying on about how much better were than BLU, Miss Pauling then pulled out a megaphone "alright guys!" Miss Pauling exclaimed, the men then gathered around Miss Pauling.

End chapter 1