healing

Before Heavy and Medic made it to the office, Heavy showed him around, Medic was nervous but he didn't know why, the two walked into the office and Heavy leaned on the stretcher, Medic pretended to look around for something and then walked over to Heavy he pulled a pocket knife out and sliced Heavys cheek, Heavy then reacted quickly and fought back against Medic. Medic struggled as Heavy held him, adrenaline was coursing through Medics veins, he von't kill me if I kill him first! Medic then escaped Heavys grip and kicked him onto the ground and began pounding his face. Heavy then flipped on top of Medic and grabbed his neck, Medic struggled as Heavy grabbed his neck, Medic blushed aggressively as Heavys grasp tightened and as Heavys blood dripped on his face. Medic then calmed down, Heavy then loosened his grip on Medics neck, Medic groaned as he tried to sit up but Heavy didn't let him, "why were you trying to kill me!?!?!" Heavy asked in pissed off tone, Medic sighed as Heavy loosened his grip even more. "I thought you vere going to kill me" Medic whispered, Heavys grip tightened a bit, "I will if you ever pull stunt like that again you son of a bitch" Heavy growled out, Medic got so aroused by that and the fact there was blood everywhere and the grip Heavy on his neck. Medic blushed hard as Heavy tightened his grip even, "I could snap your neck right now if I wanted" Heavy growled out once more, Medic then began to laugh and it confused Heavy "you can't kill me you need me" Medic laughed out, Heavy than let go of Medics neck and groaned. Medic layed there, there was silence and blood and panting, "your right...I forgive you" Heavy groaned out, Medic sat up and looked at Heavy confusion "I refuse to believe you forgive me that quickly" Medic scolded as he rubbed his neck. "Neither can anyone else" Heavy chuckled out, Medic blushed at the sight of Heavy his busted nose, his sliced cheek, his black eye, his constant stream of blood coming out of his nose, "heh you must be exhausted after that huh" Heavy groaned out as he wiped his nose. Medic then shook his head and stood up he looked at the ground and saw a medi gun he'd heard a bit about it, "yeah that's the gun you use" Heavy groaned, Medic looked at Heavy and smiled and then healed him Heavy gave a thumbs up then left.

End chapter 3