party

Medic looked around to see if he could find Heavy, he then noticed Heavy at the bar he walked through Demoman being slammed on a table, Spy having a sword fight with Engineer, Pyro putting stickers on Sniper while he slept, Medic mind rushed what imbeciles...idiots...friends...home Medic smiled as he sat next to Heavy. Medic couldn't tell if Heavy was already drunk or if he was sober so Medic just started drinking, hours passed and Medic looked at Heavy, he was definitely drunk suddenly Heavy grabbed Medics face. Medic was drunk off his mind so he didn't try to pull away from Heavy, "I haven't had sex with any type of person in 20...years...you me...we make sex!" Heavy slurred, Medic laughed and then shifted himself onto Heavys lap and laughed again. "Okay! Let's make sex!" Medic slurred as he kissed Heavy on the lips, Heavy kissed back and picked Medic up, "come doktor! We go to Heavys room!" Heavy slurred as he stumbled to his room, Heavy threw Medic on the bed and began to kiss him again. Medic kissed back he wrapped his legs around Heavy and kissed him, Heavy then began to rub Medics dick, Medic moaned into the kiss, "baby man! Remove clothes now!" Heavy slurred in a demanding voice, Medic then began to remove his clothes. Medic almost got his pants but Heavy was drunk and impatient, Medics pants hung off his ankle, Heavy gave Medic a deep kiss and Medic wrapped his arms around his neck, Heavy then removed his clothes. Medic blushed at Heavy, Heavy spit on his hand then shoved a finger up Medics ass, Medic moaned loudly and clawed at Heavys back, Heavy bit Medics neck and then licked the bite, Medic moaned even louder, Heavy then took his finger and lined Medic up with his dick. Medic moaned as Heavy penetrated his hole, he scratched at Heavys back, and gnashed at his bottom lip, "oh gott Heavy mmmm~" Medic moaned out, Heavy bit Medics neck and Medic whined, "bitte faster Heavy!" Medic moaned out as he clawed at Heavys back, Heavy bit down on his neck again drawing blood. Medic then sat up and made Heavy fall into his desk, Heavy laughed as Medic still rode his dick, Heavy picked Medic up and rammed into a framed picture he had on the wall, Medic moaned as Heavy bit his neck there was blood everywhere, Heavy then slammed Medic back on the bed and went deeper into Medics ass. Medic moaned as he began to claw Heavys back again, "oh~ bitte I think I'm gonna cum mmm~" Medic moaned and slurred, Heavy went faster and the two of them eventually came, Heavy then fell to the floor and Medic came down with him.