Chapter 5

*AUTHORS NOTE*

SMUT ALERT.

Be patient with me, y'all. This chapter is a bit longer than the others, and it's my first time writing anything with smut in it, so I'm sorry if it sucks.

Carry on.

*******************

Eddie pulls into the driveway and puts the van in park. He gets out and comes around to open the passenger door. Ila smiles at him sweetly as she takes his hand to step out. He shuts the door behind her and leads her to the front door of his trailer. He unlocks and opens it, holding his arm out to gesture for her to go in before him.

“Ladies first, sweetheart.”

Ila walks in and stands in the living room waiting for direction from Eddie. He follows her inside and heads straight for the kitchen.

“Sorry about the mess. The maid took the week off,” Eddie says with a chuckle as he cleans up some trash that is on the counter and throws his keys down.

“I don’t mind, Eddie,” Ila reassures him. “Are your parents working?”

Eddie stops what he’s doing and looks at her, his expression sinking into a bit of sadness that he is trying not to make obvious.

“Well, I don’t have parents.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” Ila says, embarrassed and guilty that she reminded him of it.

“No, it’s okay. It’s just a part of getting to know me,” Eddie responds, letting out a large sigh in preparation for explaining. “My mom died when I was little, maybe five or six. My dad was in and out of jail. He’s in for life now. Killed some people during a robbery. So his brother, my Uncle Wayne, took me in. I live here with him. Turns out he’s twenty times the father my dad could ever be. We may live in this dump, but my uncle does the best he can. I hope to be half the man he is someday.” Eddie looks towards Ila in a bit of a shock, realizing how long he just rambled for. “I’m sorry, that was kind of a lot.”

“Eddie, don’t apologize. It’s your story, and that’s okay,” Ila reassures him, taking his hand.

“You are the sweetest thing. Where did you come from?” Eddie gushes, pulling her close by her hips. Ila giggles and puts her arms around his waist.

“I don’t know, I guess you just opened your eyes,” she teases. He smirks and leans down, planting a kiss on her cheek.

“Well Miss Cheer Queen, what would you like to watch together on this fine evening?”

“Well Mr. Munson, what do you have?”

Eddie’s eyes darken when he hears her referring to him in that manner.

“Ila, sweetheart. I know we’ve been moving a little fast but if you keep calling me that I will have no choice but to move a lot faster,” he flirts, running his hands up and down her sides with a smirk on his face. Ila smiles back and moves her arms up to wrap around his neck. She moves her face in closer until their lips are almost touching.

“Eddie, baby. Who says I don’t like fast?” she says quietly against his lips, flashing her eyebrows. Eddie’s breath hitches in lust as he just stares into her eyes in disbelief of her response. They stay like this for a few seconds until Eddie slams his lips against hers, backing her against the wall. He runs his hands all over her, kissing her roughly. The feeling of him touching her makes her knees want to buckle. Eddie senses this and grabs the back of her thighs, lifting her up to straddle him without breaking the kiss. He carries her over to the kitchen counter and sits her down, standing between her legs. He breaks the kiss to move his lips down her jaw line and begins lightly kissing and biting her neck, causing her to close her eyes and let out a soft moan. Eddie hears this, encouraging him to keep going. He runs his hands down her body to her thighs, starting at the end and slowly running them lightly up her legs, going higher and higher until his hands are under her cheer skirt. He breaks the kiss and looks at her for approval. She doesn’t stop him. She grabs his face and pulls him back into the kiss. He continues sliding his hands up until they meet lace at her hips. He finds the waistline of her panties and runs his fingers along it, starting to pull them down. She wiggles as he does this, allowing him to get them down off her butt, all without breaking the kiss. He slides her panties down her legs and pulls them off. Eddie pulls away momentarily to look at them.