Chapter 32: admit

{3rd person POV}

"Times up! Pass along your paper" the teacher spoke out as the students puts down their stationaries and pass the paper.

"Alright... Congratulation for surviving the mid-term, everybody... Hope you all have a great day" the teacher exclaim and walk out after he count the exam papers.

"Yes! Finally!"

"End of exam!"

"Let's go karaoke to celebrate!"

Iqram let out a relieve sigh and wears his bag.

As he was about to push his chair inside, an arm come slinging on his shoulder from behind.

"Iqram-Chan!" Bachira cheered.

"Uwah! Oh, hi Bachira! How's your exam?" Iqram asked.

"It's was easy! Thanks for your helpful notes!" Bachira cheered as both of them walk out.

"Really? Well I'm glad it helps alot" Iqram exclaim with a smile.

As soon they both stepped out, Iqram was tackled into a group hug.

He let out an "Oof" and step back alittle due to the impact he got.

"Iqram! Your notes helps alot!" Isagi cheered.

"Yeah! I can easily answer the question without getting stuck!" Chigir cheered after.

"If we all pass the test, we'll be able to join the game without any problems!" Kunigami exclaim.

Upon hearing their positive feedback, Iqram giggles and smiles widely as he was let go.

"I can't lie if I say I'm proud of you all! Congratulation!" Iqram cheered.

"Ne ne! How about we hangout as a thank you for Iqram-Chan?!" Bachira cheered.

"I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"Count me in!"

"What do you say, Iqram-Chan?"

Iqram beamed at him and said "Sure... but I need to inform Oikawa-Nii about this".

"No problem! So where to?!"

"I wanna go to the mall!"

"The mall? I was thinking about the aquarium!"

"Aquarium's lame! We should go to a movie instead!"

"Ehhh!? But I wanna go to an amusement park!"

While the group was busy bickering about where to where while walking towards the school entrance, Iqram sweat dropped.

"They sure seemed excited..." he muttered.

"... I-Iqram.." a voice call out, making Iqram stops and turns around.

He was met with Kira who was looking down while gripping onto both of his bag straps.

"Yeah, Kira? What's the matter? Is it about the test?"

"Ah! No! No! L-Like they said, your tutors and notes really helped..."

"I see... then... What is?.." Iqram asked.

Kira look back down and grip his bag straps tighter.

"Can we... talk?... In private to be exact..." Kira asked, in a serious tone.

Iqram was stunned by the tone but nods afterwards.

"Um, you guys" Iqram called out, making the group infront turns at him.