Chapter 63: Forget

{3rd person POV}

"Let me go damn it!" Raichi protested, struggling to free himself.

"Why are you doing this to Iqram? What did he ever do to you?"

Raichi just looks away, ignoring Bachira.

"Answer me will you?-"

"Fine! I did it cause I'm jealous of the attentions on him! I did it to make him leave this school! Ever since he came here, everybody would compliment or finding or asking him! Everything about him! I'm so sick hearing 'Hey, Jelavić!'... 'Jelavić-sama! You're cool!'... 'Wow, you're  so smart, Jelavić-sama!'... Jelavić-sama this, Jelavić-sama that! It's killing me! He takes everything from me!" Raichi admitted out loud.

Iqram was left stunned.

"Raichi... I-I didn't know I make you-"

"Shut it... I don't want to hear anything... It's too late now..." he exclaim, slamming down the marker in his grip.

Akashi who's staring down at him, turns to Hayama.

"Bring them to the principal office before they make their appearence at the gym" he ordered, handing the other two to him.

"You can count on me" Hayama exclaim and escorts the bullies away.

"That should be enough to make them suspended.." Akashi muttered.

Iqram on the otherhand had his head down while getting comforted by Bachira.

"Hey... Just ignore what he said okay? Let's get your things or we're gonna be late..." Bachira exclaim as Iqram sighs.

He turns around to his locker and grab his notebook but stops when his eyes landed on the three polaroid hanging on it.

He stares horrorfiedly at it until a hand comes ripping it off.

"You shouldn't have seen these anymore... I afraid your trauma might appear again" Akashi exclaim, ripping the last polaroid.

Iqram smiles a little at him and grab his notebook and pencil case.

"I got everything I need, let's go Bachi" Iqram exclaim and pulls Bachira hands, dragging him.

The boys just watches them walk away until (F/N) spoke up from behind.

"Good job being a hero, Sei" she exclaim, standing beside Damian.

Akashi chuckles.

"That's what I could at least do"

(F/N) smiles and noticed the polaroids in his hands.

"What are those picture actually?" She asked, making Akashi look down.

"It seems like those brats found Iqram and Iqbal's kidnapper picture" he reply, making (F/N) stunned.

She frowns as Akashi hand her the polaroids.

"No wonder Iqram seemed terrified just now" Damian exclaim as he look at the pictures.

"I'll inform the school about the vandalisme... You better hurry up... You have a speech to talk right?" Akashi exclaim, making (F/N) chuckles.

"I'm sure do... Wish me luck!" She cheered and hugs Akashi.

They pulled away as (F/N) beamed at him and walks off.

Akashi just waves her off until he noticed Damian's figure beside him.

He look up in confusedness.

"Shouldn't you be going?" He asked.