Chapter 60: Cursing

{3rd person POV}

"Here's the new files" Mira spoke as she handed Damian a stack of files.

"Thanks, Hatsune-san... I'll be taking these to (F/N) right away.." Damian reply and bows.

"Oh! I heard Jelavić-sama is sick.... so I made her these soup dumplings... She really likes it" Mira exclaim, pushing a steel container forward.

Damian flashes a smile.

"I really appreciate that but could you maybe help me bring that and open the car door? I'm lack of hands here.." Damian exclaim, sweat dropped.

"A-Ah! Of course!" Mira insisted and followed Damian towards his parked car right outside the large slide glass door.

After arranged the files inside neatly, Damian let out a sigh.

"Alright... Thanks again, Hatsune-san" Damian thanked her again.

"Oh please, Mira is fine... By the way, here... It still hot.." Mira exclaim and handed him the container.

Damian takes it and smiles.

The sound of a car engine could be heard, as Damian started to drive away while Mira waves him off.

Mira let out a sigh.

"Such a gentleman..." she muttered with giggles and walks back inside.

With Oikawa

"Thanks for the ride, Oikawa-kun" Reen thanked as she unbuckle her seatbelt.

"My pleasure~ It's not good letting a pretty girl like you wandering around the busy city~ Who might knew some pervert might done to you" Oikawa exclaim as Reena giggles.

"By the way, I thought you're picking up your little brother?

"Hm? Oh, he texted me he already got home with his friends..."

"Ah, I see"

Reena just flashes a smile at him.

"See you soon" she bid and grab her handbag.

As soon she was about to reach out the door handle, she froze.

Oikawa tilt his head in confusion.

"Reena-Chan? Something's wrong?-" Oikawa's sentence got interrupted when his collar got pull forward.

His eyes widen when realization hits him.

His lips were met with Reena's.

They pull away after a moment as Reena blushes.

"Almost forgot about it... I'll be off now... Drive safe handsome~" Reena bid and walk out of the car.

Oikawa just froze in place, watching Reena make her way inside her house.

He then slowly lift his hand on his lips.

"Did she just... kissed me?..." he cooed, covering his mouth with his index and middle finger, staring down at the glove compartment.

"Why it feels... illegal and wrong?..." he cooed again with a frown.

"She's just... a friend... right?..." he cooed again.

He shakes his thought away and leans on his seat.

He took a deep breath and massage his forehead with his right while placing his left on the steering wheel.

"Seriously though... Why it makes me... feel bad kissing her?.." he asked himself.

He glances at Reena's house and sighs.