Introduction to the Plot + Author's Note - 9/12/22

hellooooo everyone....

Surpriseeee!😁😁😁😁😁

Okay yes, I am on a break until post Xmas - but I got the idea for this plot just this morning legit while on my way to office and somehow I feel my creative batteries 🔋 seem to be always working in the background even when I am on off from writing.Anyways -  as you all know - I have to pen down the initial plot the minute it comes to my head. ...so here I Go...😁😁😁😁👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻

Just posting this Introduction to the plot - for now.....the story is going to be  under - COMING SOON - bit - as I will only start this post finishing Invisible Strings...

Nonetheless, will be eager to know your thoughts on the plot-line...I am super excited to pen down and explore eventually as well...😁😁😁

Will let you all dive into it without further - ado!

...........................................

Through Time & Beyond...

Introduction

He is the son of an affluent Zamindar family residing in Lahore, India in the time off - 1940's. Driven by his love for academics and literature, Arnav Singh Raizada at 27 years of age had chosen to work as a Literature professor at Oxford University, England. In the summer break of 1944 – he returned to his hometown Lahore, with one sole agenda on his mind, which was to get the rest of his joint family that still lived back in Lahore – to agree to move with him to Oxford for good – given that the unsettling and rising conflicts in the political scenario back in India was one of his major concerns - then. Only obvious as the freedom struggle for independence from the British Raj was reaching high tides at the time and the atmosphere in various parts/sections of India had begun to get heated internally as well. Arnav loved his family to bits.And studying and living abroad in England during those times ever since 1938 – had only deepened the shades of familial love and longing in his heart. He truly felt like he was ready to do just about anything to convince his family to make the move with him -- for good...

She works as an assistant professor in the field of historical archaeology at Oxford University, England as well– but in the time - off the 21st century- I.e - 2022. In her summer break of 2022, Khushi Gupta at the age of 26 decided to opt in for a three-month work project with the archaeological society in India wanting to take part in one of their  archaeological restoration projects underway at the Red Fort, New Delhi. Having lived all her life in Oxford,England with her family uptil the point, Khushi felt like this would also be that perfect opportunity for her to explore India – differently – and all alone – unlike prior experiences on family holidays there to catch up with relatives back there..

But little did – both Arnav and Khushi know then – that their respective summers of 1944 & 2022 were destined to go down as a massive turning point in each of their Lives...

For Arnav...it was destined to be a mystical/mysterious turning point – because it would change/defy everything...his logical mind believed until the point...as he found himself getting lost in the mysterious maze of time – travel – that took him straight out 78 years forward in time...into the era of 21st Century....in the capital city of Modern Day- India, New Delhi.

For Khushi...it was destined to be a mystical/mysterious turning point...because the summer of 2022 in Delhi, India - was supposed to go on as an exciting archaeological restoration project, along with some alone-time in exploration right? Never in her life she'd ever imagined coming face to face with a man – who claimed to have travelled from the time of 1944 when Lahore was still very much a part of India(before partition) - straight to present day - 2022 through a mysterious device/time travel – portal – straight up 78 years forward in time!!! Unable to believe his absurd theory at the first get go – it is obvious that the two get off to a tricky start....

He is determined to find his way back home/ to his time. She eventually gives in...to helping this absurd stranger out on the same.But then, as sparks begin to fly amongst the two leading to an intense instant connection- Arnav and Khushi find themselves standing at the crossroads of the hearts – in conflicting ways. It made no sense for her to have feelings for a man whose life belonged in the past – in another time and decade - or century rather!! It made no sense for him to have feelings for a woman whose life belonged in the 21st century – the year and its times and way of living – having knocked and shocked the daylights out of him anyway.

And yet, the two couldn't help but fall for each other in deep mysterious ways...

Perhaps - fate threw them together this way for two reasons.One being the bit...that sometimes in the matters of the human mind...one can only process as much they have seen and known but that doesn't mean..the other realities/possibilities and working mysteries of time, science, universe – didn't exist. Perhaps the absurdity of it all just had to be lived to be acknowledged? 

And, the second reason being that of solid realization for the two on the point that...deep feelings just did not understand the logic of time and reality anyway...for Love...in all its glory had the power to be felt as a...Timeless Emotion.That Love was that one eternal pure feeling that could find ways to last in its depth of emotion....Through Time & Beyond...Indeed..

Would he return to his time – leaving his heart behind in the future with her? Would she let him go - with every piece of her heart, being and soul, back into the past – where she didn't belong? Could their love – withstand the mysteries of Time Travel and their respective Lives in different centuries???

Now that is the tale....for time to know for now...and for time to tell....eventually.....Indeed...

.................................................

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

How was that guys??????????????????????

Okay, seriously just as this concept flew in to my brain - I had to pen it down...

Please Note - I will only begin this story by mid -Feb of 2023 after winding up on Invisible Strings! Just had to post this as a pre-trailer type peekabo....😉😉😉😉👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻

What do you all think??This story...is going to be my first attempt at exploring writing science fiction(in the case of time travel)+ intense romance together in one.....

Thanks for all the love, patience and support - always guys.

Much love * Infinite Gratitude 

Always...❤️🙏❤️

Prachi