The Birth

3rd July 2002( Since I think( not sure) That naruto anime was released in 2002 and I don't know when manga was released and I cannot Google since I'm in school)

NO ONE POV

Minato was  nervous, Why you ask, Well since today was his wife kushina uzumaki check up and today he will come to know we'll have a daughter or son or really have twins.

Author pov

M

inato: Man it is taking a long time maybe I should go for a walk to relieve some stress.

( But then he felt someone hug him from behind as soon as he left the lounge)

Minato: kushy-chan is that you? (Turning around)

Kushina: Hai minato its me (turning around)

Minato: so what fid the doc said?(asked nervously)

Kushina: will tell you once we get to the compound,OK

Minato:Right (sweat dropped at his wife's chearful behaviour )(well that's what i like about her and why i love her)

Kushina:you are gonna be really happy today , dattebane !!

(Timeskip 1 hour)

Location:UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE COMPOUND (UZUKAZE COMPOUND)

It looks like this

(In the compound)

Minato: Now tell me Kushing what happened?

Kushha: Oh nothing much we are gonna have triplets, 1 boy. and 2girls (said in nonchamently)

Minato: Oh well it is not that big of... WHAT!  (he hugs her and kesses her)

Kushina: Oh I  would die ten times just to see your face again (said while laughing)

(odober 10th 2002) (in a secret cave)

Minato : hang on kushina just a litte bit longer.

Kushina: aaaaahhhhhh I am gonna kill you minato for doing this to me , just you wait I am gonna rip you apart once naruto , mito and naruko are born and i have recovered.

A/N
I also wanted to tell you that m8nato is a quarter uchiha , his great grand father is madara uchiha (which he doesn't know) who had a one night stand with his great grand mother who was namikaze . While kushina is the great granddaughter of hashirama senju and was not able to unlock mokuden bloodline now please continue with fhe story my past self.

A/N( Past self): OK

Biwako: just one more push kushina

Kushina: aaaaaahhhhhhhhh..................... (there was the a cry or cries of 3 babies)

Minato: (was crying) I am a father , I am a father , (turning to kushina) Thank you kushi-chan you don't know how much happiness you have bought to this orphan.

Kushina:Minato(blushing)

A/N(past): stop it right there it's time for babies description-

OLDEST:

name- Naruto Uzukaze

Hair- blackish hair with brownish hue in them

Eye color- azure blue with a mix of bright purple

Gender-Male

MIDDLE:

Name-Mito Uzukaze

Hair- bright blonde

Eye color-shiny purple

Fender- Female

YOUNGEST:

Name- naruko uzukaze

Hair- dark red

Eye color- azure blue

Gender- Female

A/N (Past): now that the descriptions are over lets get back to the story.

NO ONE POV

When they saw their youngest ---> kushina was happy as she was a carbon copy of her .

When they saw their middle child --> minato smiled as she has his hairand eye color.

But

When they saw their oldest  They were surprised because of his hair composition but his eye color told them that he was their son and was mix of both of them.

author's note

Now you all Must be confused about the reaction of minato and kushina So let me explain this,when minato was making the flying thunder God technique he wanted to make it a namikaze clan jutsu and so that it can be passed down to next clan head so he did a blood  composition test and found out that he was a quarter of an uchiha and he did not thought that any of his offsprings would inherit his ucciha genes.

Author POV

(Timeskip to the sealing alter everything goes as canon after birth)

Minato:  Kushina bring naruto here I am gonna seal 9 tails soul inside naruto since it would seem that he have inherited the least of your uzumaki genes.

Kushina: Yeh  I think you are right minato and I want you to seal 50% of nine tails chakra into mito and the rest of the 50% into naruku.

( Everything goes as cannon after the soul is seal inside naruto and chakra into naluko and mito. And the dead demon consuming seal is not performed as minato uses another seal with the help of kushina so that he can be there to raise his family.)

A/N
Thank you
See you guys in the next chapter .
Also do not forget to read my naruto otsutsuki book as it is my first book and this is my second.
Thank you

DATTEBAYO