1.

Seokjin:

"Seokjin, you're finally here!" the voice of my boss reverberated from the modernly empty, characterless, but huge office he resided in.

"Sorry, we had to wrap up some documents" I smiled, straightening out my tie while walking up to his desk. I hated this room. It felt unpersonal, as if the man occupying it was more a machine than a human being.

"Sure. But, you're hard work in all honor, don't make me and Namjoon wait the next time",  I finally lifted my gaze, immediately fixated on the third human being in this room.  It was like a radar - a hating radar; no matter where he was, it always found him, making my blood boil. Tall, brooding, and serious, Kim Namjoon adjusted his oversized glasses, looking down at me. Asshole.

I wanted to scoff. I wanted to stick my tongue out at him, but I knew this was a bad idea, considering the boss had a zero-tolerance philosophy for our little hating-game.  "So, to make this rather short - Mr. Han is retiring. His spot opens up, and a big promotion stands in the room. The two people I've decided would be worthy of this position are both of you - now, I know you do not like each other - stop glaring! I will not tolerate any fights! Win this promotion fair and square. The result will be based on your overall work."

I gulped, trying to pry my eyes away from my arch-enemy to look at Mr. Wang. He leaned forward onto his very expensive, very sleek-looking metal desk, both of his elbows resting on its surface, fingertips touching, while his eyes were fixated on us. A small smile played over his thin lips as he watched as we processed the information, full attention on him. I found it interesting that the light filtering through the huge window front only reached up to the tip of the desk. Not a specter of it touched him. Like some weird, evil vampire lord or a straight-out villain.

A promotion would be great! Especially since Mr. Han had an important position - one that allowed one to get to the very top of the company, making it even a possibility to take it over since the president himself had no children of his own. This was massive. This was great! This was absolutely awesome! And all I had to do was keep up our top performance! And ... compete against Kim Namjoon. Hah!

HAH!

Now, I felt like screaming. It felt like a treat dangling right in front of you, but first, you had to beat the last evilest of evil bosses in your game. This sucker!

My gaze involuntarily shifted again to his tall and composed frame. Not a single hair was out of line. He was immaculately neat. It set off a particular rage in me. I mean, being composed and clean was a good thing, don't get me wrong, but his neatness irked me. It was too perfect. It was infuriating. I gritted my teeth as our eyes met, and he had this certain evil glint in them. I knew fully well that this meant he was going full-on asshole mode once again.

While I balled my hands into fists, painfully digging my fingernails into my palms, trying to quell the rage that was building like a destructive wildfire in me that wanted to burn him to the ground and dance on his ashes and relish in his screams, he turned to Mr. Wang.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity. I feel really honored that you trust me and my work so much. I will try my best to meet your expectations," he earnestly stated and then bowed a full 90 degrees.

Fucker! Now he said everything there was to say and made me look dumb! I gritted my teeth as I mumbled a "Yes, I want to thank you too" and joined him in bowing, giving it my all to do it deeper, better, and straighter than him.

No way, I would let him beat me.

As I straightened myself out again, Namjoon glanced over, and a tiny smirk played over his mouth, belittling me. He shall burn in the seventh circle of hell and then return to life as a disgusting bug just to be immediately killed again!

"Good. Both of you are dismissed" Mr. Wang waved us out of the room dismissively.

Namjoon was faster than me and reached the door first. Both of us subtly racing, trying to beat each other.

I wanted to strangle him. This day could have been so good, but he tended to ruin everything!

Namjoon opened the door, stepped out, and instead of holding it open, or just leaving it alone, he forcefully closed it right in front of my nose, making me crash against it.

"YOU!" I started out, remembered that Mr. Wang was still there, and swallowed hard, trying to kill Namjoon with my eyes. Every muscle in my body tensed. My hatred and want for revenge physically hurt. I wanted to scream.

And then the idiot had the audacity to grin at me through the glass door and then winked before he smoothly turned around, tugging his suit jacket down and leaving.

"And Seokjin, remember, no fighting!" Mr. Wang yelled after me as I opened the door. Sounding like a tired father scolding his son. Of course, he would only tell me again. Why was he so good at avoiding trouble?

Fuming and imagining a million ways how to kill Kim Namjoon, I mumbled an "of course, sir" and left, storming towards the elevator and dialing the button downwards, just for it to open and reveal Kim fucking Namjoon standing in it.

"Just great!" I rolled my eyes, getting in and refusing to find another elevator and give him this satisfaction.

I stared straight ahead, refusing to acknowledge him.

Maybe I should poison his coffee? But then, I could not really be sure it would kill him. I mean, I would hate it if some of his colleagues got hurt. Although they were all on his side and therefore not trustworthy.

Maybe I should poison his stapler? With a highly toxic venom that killed at first touch? I could already see his lifeless body lying on the gray office carpet - a rather soothing sight. But then again, where would I get this kind of poison, and was it as dramatic? Could I hold really toxic snakes at home and harvest their toxins?

Maybe his death should make him look dumb? That would be rather funny.

"Why are you looking so serious?" he asked, startling me out of my daydreams with his deep voice.

"Plotting your murder," I deadpanned without turning around. I felt the air shift as he moved near me.

Suddenly, his mouth was terribly close to my ear, sending shivers all over my body. He was clearly invading my personal space on purpose, and I wanted to push him away as he whispered, "Sounds kinky"

He chuckled.

"Excuse me?" my blood ran cold. Being rather flabbergasted, I took a step back to look at his face.

His grin was still adorning his face, making my blood suddenly boil all the hotter.

"Just saying. It sounds rather kinky. I mean, you imagining choking me?" one side of his mouth tilted upward.

I wanted to do it right now! Press him against that damned steel wall and punch the living air out of him until his damned face turned purple and blue, and he crumbled under my hands. Let's see if this was still kinky then.

His eyes shifted toward the numbers flying on the digital board above the door. Then his eyes locked back onto mine again.

"You know, rage looks extremely sexy on you. If you want to choke me, call me up!" he smiled one last time, then the elevator dinged, and he smoothly moved out.

I remained standing, trying to process what just happened, while my ears turned heated. I will catch him and slowly pull out every perfectly sitting hair on his head. And then stitch his stupid mouth shut so he could never ever talk and grin again!

The doors started to close, and that woke me up again. Quickly I stepped in between and stormed down the hallway in the other direction, towards my office. Crush! I needed to crush something!

"FUCKING KIM NAMJOON!" my yell echoed through the entire building.