4.

KSJ

"I am going to remember each and every name that dared to complain about such trivial things multiple times, and then I will find them and strangle them to death!" Yoongi yelled, bending over his computer while he tried to tame some of the - still incoming - complaints.

He mirrored the mood in the office perfectly.

He appeared immediately after our call to arms about two and a half hours ago and has been tirelessly working since then. The never-ending stream of incoming complaints made his mood even sourer. He was not an early riser and was, therefore, rather grumpy in the morning. But this situation got his mood to a never experienced low. At least I had never experienced him so gruff, grumpy, and murderous before, and we had been friends since we both started here.

"No murders, please" I tried to keep the morale up when I wanted to join in and call an immediate meeting for the ambush and exact planning of our assassinations.

Trying to keep my temper at bay, I constantly bit on the inside of my cheek, so much so that it was raw and bloody already. I had no idea how I would go through this day. My fingers urged to bury themselves feverously into my palms, damaging the skin there, trying to vent my anger. Feel anything else than this despair.

My blood boiled almost as much as if I had to handle Kim Namjoon... Kim Namjoon, he would not - no, there was no way this was his doing, right? He would not be so childish and evil.

He would not torture my poor teammates just for the sole purpose of spiting me and getting that promotion...

Shaking my head wildly, trying to get rid of that thought, I felt a headache coming along.

I immediately stopped.

Staring once again at my computer, clicking through my portion of the complaints, comparing them, and trying to delete the ones that were the same ones.

Even if we got rid of the multiplication that somehow kept appearing, we had hundreds of others that were to consider seriously.

___________________________________________

"I notice a trend," Taehyung said gruffly, taking a sip of his cold tea, staring over the rim of the cup.

He immediately caught the attention of all 19 employees in the room.

"is it just my section, or are there an awful lot of complaints from the Finance department?" he further elaborated and stupefied, everyone glanced at their screens, trying to figure out if it was the same for them.

"True." Beomgyu exhaled, sounding as if all will to live left him with this breath.

"no way," I exclaimed, frantically scrolling through the overview of the sorted complaints. It took us all day and the entire night to get to this point and reign them in.

The complaints stopped coming around two in the afternoon, and everyone was so relieved that we allowed ourselves a lunch break then. When we finished eating, we were all anxiously creeping up to our devices, everyone dreading checking if the flood had stopped.

Yoongi was the brave one and announced that it was finally over, and we now had to reign in and sort out the mess. Slowly pour out the inbox that was filled to the brim, one cup at a time - agonizingly slow and laborious.

"This cannot be," I exclaimed further. So exhausted that I was not able to gather up the appropriate anger. Shock rippled through my body, which was heavily induced with coffeein and was skittish and anxious all around. I was so stupefied by the sheer pettiness of that move that I forgot about my headache for a brief, glorious minute until I turned my head sharply, and it came back with a vengeance.

I could not suppress the wince that escaped my lips and my hands that automatically moved up to my hair, trying to reduce the impact. My fingers, I only noticed now, were shaking. The pressure and the stress got to me more than I wanted to admit.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Taehyung called out, concerned, sitting the closest to me and eyeing me like a hawk.

"Yeah, do not worry" I lifted my head carefully, shooting a reassuring smile in his direction. "It's just a headache. I had way too much coffee."

He did not seem convinced, and his gaze lingered on my hands. Conscious, I pulled them down immediately, trying to hide my bloody palms, spotted with perfect little crescents already starting to bloom in purple and blue colors.

"Do - Do you think finance is behind all of this?" Hyunjin voiced out the suspicion we were all trying to avoid or could not conclude due to exhaustion.

My eyes flickered to the clock on my screen, noticing that we all were confined in the room for more than 26 hours without allowing any rest or sleep.

"Finance?" Beomgyu echoed, the word falling on a sudden heaviness in the room. The mood got darker, and suddenly murder seemed a real possibility.

"Kim Namjoon? Seokjin-Hyungs rival? You really think he..." Mingi let his words trail off.

hearing that name suddenly set me on fire. An all-consuming rage entered my being, and I became someone entirely else. A celestial being, a monster, ready to consume, to hurt, to rage, to yell, to murder. I was going to murder him.

I did not notice that I stood up rather forcefully. In the corner of my eye, I saw Taehyung shrinking away and Jungkook's surprised doe eyes flickering unsurely.

"I would accompany you, would my head not kill me, and could I move from my chair" Yoongi's voice seemed distant. I could not notice, fathom or comprehend anything else. Like a string connected to a particular human being, my rage pulled me forward, let me walk like a marionette. Destiny called upon me to murder him and cut him into tiny little bits, grinding him to dust, annihilating him entirely, completely.

I could not believe that he could cast something like that upon me. But not only that, he disregarded the harm he would do to people who had nothing to do with our feud. That he was this irresponsible of a bastard to put a whole department in despair, to get to me.

And suddenly, I was in front of the door of Finance. I opened it, walking quickly through the rows towards his office.

Startled gasps and glances followed me in my trail, but I disregarded everything. My target being the glass door right in front of me. I wanted to shatter it and then use the shards to cut Kim Namjoon, cut him deeply. Hurt him as he tortured us.

Without knocking, without announcement, I strode into his office, the glass door slamming closed behind me, shaking in his frame.

There he sat, his pen poised, hunched over some paperwork, calmly, wide awake with only minor eye bags. His gaze lifted in slow motion, locking itself with mine. A connection sparking to life, prickling deliciously all over my skin, until my anger set it all aflame.

Rage consumed me, rage at me up. I was nothing but anger: nothing but an all-consuming flame.

Staring into his eyes, never severing the contact, I unleashed the storm.