Him

Wednesday's pov:
Only two days left, before the big Snowflake ball and everyone was super excited!
The preparations were in full swing... everything was cleaned up, the hall was already decorated and the dance floor including disco console have been installed. It looked amazing!
Spontaneously, I decided to go on a walk through the forest. The cold winter air made me shiver, even though i was wearing a coat and a scarf...
I tried to figure out how to do my hair tomorrow, but my thoughts slipped away... Damm, why do I think about Tyler so often? For every one who already forgot it, my ex boyfriend was a killing monster... but I do missed him in a way. Not the monster of course, but the boy I fell in love with before.
The boy with the blonde curly hair and the brown teddy bear eyes. But then there is also,...
„Wednesday, wait!" screamed Xavier.
...him!
I stopped and turned around. „What are u doing here? Alone in the forest is kinda creepy, no?" he asked with a smirk on his face.
„I'm just clearing my head, but I don't mind company." I replied.
After some minutes of walking Xavier stopped and gave me a look I couldn't identify.
„I want to show you something." he said.
„Alright." I tried to play cool, but I was really excited.
Xavier who was standing in front of me looked up in the sky and made a weird hand move.
„Wow" I said truly impressed. Over our heads appeared a little white cloud  and covered us with thick snowflakes.
„How do you do that?" I asked and looked him deep in the eyes.
„Practise. When I remember things I drew, I can bring them to life as well." he replied proudly.
„Xavier, that is wonderful." I said.
It was too good to be true. The forest covered in white, the snow around us and Xavier who made my heart beat faster. Even though it was so cold outside, I have never felt more warm.
Xavier came even closer and our lips were only a few centimetres apart. Now I could feel his hands on me. One on my waist and the other one on my cheek. Than I automatically wrapped mine around his neck and pulled him carefully even closer - down to me.
Now I could feel his breath on my face.
He looked at my lips and than back at my eyes. I slightly nodded and than it happened. Xavier's soft lips touched mine and we kissed each other.
I noticed how my knees got weak immediately, but Xavier held me in his arms.
It doesn't happen often, but this time I completely gave up control and just enjoyed the moment.