Chapter 3🍋

He waited for his slave to show up as he going to have fun with her. He heard a knock, and he opened it to reveal his new toy as he smiled.

Keith: Yang, have you been followed by anybody?

She stood there.

Yang: N... No sir!

He smiled.

Keith: Enter, slave

Yang: Yes master.

She entered his room and he closed the door, locking it down tightly and turning to the busty blonde.

Keith: Strip, Yang. Completely.

She nodded and began.

Yang: Yes master.

In a few moments, she stood completely naked, sweat glistening off her smooth, flawless skin. She stood, awaiting orders. Keith grabbed her breasts, squeezing lightly, earning a few moans from her. He pushes her back on his bed and takes his pants off. She stares at his 12-inch-long erect cock.

Keith: Spread yourself, Yang

Her legs opened wide, showing off her wet pussy. He places his hands on her thighs, holding them open, and slowly puts the tip in, before ramming his massive member into her. She screams from pleasure, throwing her head back and moaning his name as he rams deep in her. He thrusts with passion, fondling and groping her breasts and ass as he invaded her womanhood. She shivers and shakes from the pounding she receives, enjoying every moment as her master claims her for himself. He thrusts deeper and deeper inside her, as she struggles to keep going. He thrusts deeper and deeper until finally cumming, filling her to the brim with his seed, which only serves to enslave her to his will more. Yang gives one last big moan before her beautiful eyes roll upwards, and she passes on into the realm of sleep. He lays beside his new slave, very satisfied.

Keith: Sleep, Yang. For when you awaken, we'll go again, and again, and again...

The poor girl moans, registering his words as in her dreams, she's still going, still being used as his toy. He smiles as she squirts her juices all over herself in her sleep, and he holds her close. A smile grows on her face.

Yang: M..ma..ster...

She cuddles with him as she rests.

-Next day-

Right Now, Blake was heading toward Ruby to ask her a question.

Blake: Hey Ruby, have you seen Yang anywhere?

She hasn't seen her girlfriend all day and it made her worry.

Ruby hummed as she struck a thinking pose.

Ruby: Last time I saw her, she was in the dorm room. Maybe she is still there?

Blake merely nodded before heading down the hallway to the room. She just wanted to on if Yang was okay. Though, when Blake got close, to the door. She heard noises and moans coming from the room...

She wondered what was happening in there so she knocked on the door. When she did that, all the moaning stopped...

A minute later, Yang opened the door but only a bit. She only had half her barely naked body exposed to Blake.

Yang was shocked to see that It was Blake but, she put on a smile while sweat dripped and rolled on her skin.

Yang: H-Hey Blake! Wassup!

Blake: Uhh... are you okay in there, I heard Noises?

Yang: Oh Uh! Don't worry about that... I'm just...

Keith got tired of waiting so Shoved his massive cock back inside Yang's Cunt and pulled the door fully open.

Keith was pulling Yang's arms back as he was pounding her cunt..

Smack!
Smack!
Smack!

The sound of skin slapping filled the Halls as Blake watched in horror. She was watching her girlfriend getting pounded by the supposed weakest student of Union Academy.

Keith: Your girlfriend is too busy getting fucked like a slut to talk to you! Maybe come back at a later time after I am done?

He cackled.

Tears were flowing from Yang's eyes and her eyes were rolling up. A massive amount of saliva was coming from her mouth, despite her clenched teeth.

Blake: W... Why Yang...

She dropped to her knees as she watched her girlfriend get fucked.

Keith: Didn't know you into being cucked by me! Most people would've run away in anger and despair! Though, seems you have no problem with it!

He ignored Blake's gut-wrenching sobs...

Keith: Well, don't worry! You can have her back after I'm finished with her.

Blake looked up and glared at them.

Blake: You're a FUCKING MONSTER!

He was amused by her outburst but she was more focused on Yang's constant moaning and grunting...

Keith: I'm not a monster. I'm more like a demon. Now, Watch as your Slutty girlfriend takes my SEED!

He pumped a massive load of cum inside of Yang. The blonde hair bimbo's belly was bloated but it was too much as she started to vomit cum.

All that cum vomit landed on Blake. After Keith was done Cumming, he pulled his cock out of her and pushed Yang onto Blake. On Instinct Blake caught her, but it was her mistake as he teleported behind her and karate chop her neck knocking her out cold.

-Timeskip-

In Keith's room, an unconscious Blake lay down on her back on Keith's bed with her arms and feet tied up on his bed.

Keith: Look at you Blake so beautiful and so nice, but yet dating a bitch like Yang, don't worry I will fix that!

He started to stretch and after he was done, he got undressed, revealing his huge hard cock.

He crawled onto the bed and separated her legs. He aligned the tip to her cunt and did a powerful thrust, causing the tip to bash against her cervix. Her eyes opened up and widened after feeling his cock enter inside of her.

Blake: OOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

He started to thrust roughly, bashing his cock inside of her. Blake was moaning very much when she looked to see who was fucking her, she saw it was Keith. She was surprised to see that Keith was making her moan soo much.

Blake: 'His dick is too much! It's bashing against my cervix every time he thrusts inside!'

She thought as if she was in a world of pleasure.

Keith: Seems that you're up! I didn't think a girl like you would be such a loud one!

Blake: S-Stop Please! I'm begging you!

However, those pleas and begs didn't stop him from fucking her like a wild beast. Her pussy was shaping and adjusting to his dick.

Blake: 'His dick is too good!~ It's driving me crazy!'

He did one final thrust and poured his seed into her womb, but he didn't stop there... he would continue to fuck her for hours on end. He cummed again and again until Blake's mind was broken and loyal to Keith and only him.

Currently, she was deepthroating his cock while Keith hand his arms under his head, watching her.