𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 | 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

[A/N] this isn't apart of the original story; just a one-shot chapter.
WARNING: sexual and drug addiction inferences

enjoy :)

╔. ■ .═══════╗

2018

BONTEN

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 glowed an incandescent scarlet red, contouring the women's glittering skin, putting on a show against the poles for anyone watching. Music played around the nightclub, and seemed to be strictly instrumentally sensual.

Smoke smouldered the room from cigarettes and blunts alike, patrons of all kinds lounging on velvet couches or individual chairs, many conversing or enjoying the extra services that came with this particular location.

You were neither of those; and instead toyed with the condensation that dripped from your old fashioned cocktail that you held in your hand, observing the soon to be business partner the executives were bribing with flattery and women.

Gliding your tongue across your teeth, you continued your stare towards the 50-something year old man.

He wore a simple two piece suit, but from the stitching visible on his jacket, it certainly wasn't anything expensive. His tie was loosened slightly around his neck, highlighting the way he was uncomfortable. However, it appeared to be not because of the way Sanzu taunted him with the gun visible within his belt buckle, but was instead because of one particular woman dancing in his line of vision.

From this fact alone, if he ended up selling Bonten out, you would be used to dispose of the traitor.

After distinguishing this fact, you met his lustrous gaze once again, and instead of hurriedly glancing away like he had been doing for the past hour, his eyes lingered for a few moments. You held his stare, taking a leisurely sip of the bitters and muddling sugars, the zest of the orange remaining as the after taste against the burn in your throat.

When he finally turned back around to face Ran, you turned away as well, finally believing to have enough outside-perspective information on him.

You already of knew his personal details—being relayed to you beforehand by Kokonoi—of him having a wife, four year old child, and at home maid that apparently operated as an additional mistress on the side.

He worked as a governmental official for the Ministry of Justice; and if the fact of him committing adultery was to become public knowledge, his career would be over and reputation shattered. So, when it came to convincing him on keeping quiet about Bonten's affairs and to come to legal aid if need be, it's as easy as stealing candy from a child.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 ₓ˚. ୭ ᵗᵒᵏʸᵒ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉʳˢ 🎉