Head In the Clouds

Wolf slumped over in his cockpit, his mind racing. Whatever that just was, it definitely was not how he saw it happening. He'd call the date... a success? After the weird behavior Fox showed at the beginning, the tension did mellow out, and they were even able to talk a little bit. Apparently Fox is really into crotchet, which Wolf would have NEVER pegged him for. But... it was kinda cute, he must admit.

    Looking down, Wolf smiled, a warmth creeping along his cheeks as he examined the object in his hand. He didn't get Fox a gift, which in hindsight seems a little inconsiderate, but in all honesty, Wolf had never really been on a serious date. Well, serious in the fact that he actually wanted to be there. In his hands was a small plush of himself, lovingly crotchet by Mr. Fox McCloud himself. Bringing it close to his nose, the lupine sniffed, the distinct cinnamon scent of Fox tickling his brain.

Mr... The small warmth in his cheeks flared into a full blown blush as the image of Fox in a wedding dress drifted into Wolf's mind. Why the hell was that even there?! He had literally just gone on his first date with the vulpine; marriage was out of the question! Well... at least for now. Wolf slapped his cheeks in an attempt to refocus his thoughts from the images flooding his head.

"Wolf O'Donnell!" Wolf yelled at his reflection in the glass sternly. "You are going to be a gentleman, you understand?" He held his own gaze for a few second, his cheeks still flush, before rolling his eyes. A few moments pass before the phone in his lap buzzes, a text from a number he doesn't recognize flashing on scree. Lazily, he picks it up and struggles to unlock it for a second. Finally, he opens the message, his tail suddenly starting to wag behind him involuntarily.

                            McCute <3

[heya wolf! thought id text u so u could save my #]
[oh! and i made it back to my ship safely]

                {That's good! And don't worry, I got it saved now haha}
                {Sorry for being weird about letting you see my phone...}

[no no its all good! i totally understand haha]
[i do have to be honest tho, u got me curious]

                {Weeeeell... My wallpaper may not be the most appropriate
                right now so uh... yeah haha }

[oh???? now u gotta show me! >:3]

                                                                {Definitely not lol}

[grrrrr!  ^,,òωó,,^ ]

Wolf rolled his eyes in mock annoyance, his tail betraying his joy. The wallpaper wasn't even lewd in all actuality, it was of Fox. Wolf had taken the photo of the vulpine secretly one evening when he had been tailing Fox. Wolf had followed McCloud, at the time just seeing what the fox might have been up to, to find him just sitting on a cliff, watching the sunset. The way the sunlight delicately bounced off his rusty-golden fur and his green eyes glimmered like burning emeralds, it took Wolf's breath away. He looked so at peace. Every time Wolf looked at that picture, he couldn't help but think about how beautiful he found Fox to be.

         McCute <3

[sooooooooo?]

{I'm not showing you, beg all you want.}

[not fair! '^`]

{Who said anything about fair cutie?}

[c-cutie?! ^,,•ω•,,^]