ONE

I pick up my guitar case and my Marvel hand bad while I head out my bedroom door, pulling my two suitcases along with me.

"Hey, Mom!?" I call out, my voice echoes through the long hallway containing three bedrooms and four bathrooms.

My grandfather
(my mother's father) owns two companies where I live (Australia) and five others in different countries around the word, (a total of seven) he's a multi millionaire, so obviously he lives in a mansion.

We moved in with him after my dad got shot outside one of my grandfather's companies, he took the bullet for me....me.

They were aiming for my grandfather but I stood infront of him trying to help him
because his crane slipped and he almost fell, I missed a step and almost fell too but my dad caught me by standing in the middle of my grandfather and I, Then... He.
He saved two lives, and lost his own. I guess that's life, and one unfortunate affect of being rich, having a lot of enemies.

I was only eight back then, and ever since then I never let anyone harm my family no one.

"Yes darlin?" I smile at my mom I love her so much, I would kill myself to save her and my grandfather.

"Can you help me?" I say in the sweetest tone ever. My mom nods and I hand her my hand bag and smaller suitcase.

We get in the elevator because my mom is not fit, but my grandfather sure as hell made sure I was, His best friend Chung who is like an uncle to me thought me some stuff when I was five. I eventually got my black belt when I turned thirteen, but only to start learning boxing.

Me and my mom walked outside towards my black Jeep, which June, Chung's son
(and is like a big brother to me) will drive back after dropping me off at the airport. June has been my best friend since birth, he's a year older than me and stays with us along with Chung.

"Hey precious" June smirks from the passenger seat and I grin. "Hey babe" again his like my big brother, so I don't love him in that, 'lovey duvy I want your baby' way.

"Stay safe okay?, and I hope you said bye to your grandfather and Uncle, because they will literally stop the plane if they have to" My mom sighs as I laugh lightly.

"That would be fun though" I say and hug my mother tightly with a small smile. I'm not one for goodbyes but it's not like I'll be gone forever, I'll just be there till I graduate then I'm sent off to Uni.

"I love you, and I'm gonna miss you so much" I don't wanna leave my mom, not because I'm a pussy, but because I'm scared she might not be safe.

"I love you too, Hun, and I'm gonna miss you so, so much" she places a kiss on my temple and I kiss her cheek before getting into the drivers seat and speeding off.

When we arrive at the airport June walks me in, and sure enough Uncle Chung was at a desk where a lady was collecting tickets. I smile at the sight and glance up at June who just laughs.

I ran over to my uncle pulling June along with me. The lady was collecting tickets and the line was getting shorter. We said our goodbyes which took forever, and by the time I gave my ticket, the women behind the desk was making a last minute call to those boarding the plane.

◉$◉

The Principal's assistant, I think, handed me a folder full of documents, that's after I gave her my name of course. I sat in one of the empty seats infront of her, looking through the papers while waiting for the principal.

"Oh, you must be Cecelia, Welcome, to my lovely waiting room. I'm the principal, Mr.Smith" he extends his hand to me which I shake, with a small smile. "A lovely room indeed, and I prefer the name Cece" I may sound sweet, but as the saying goes, 'don't judge a book by it's cover'.