TWO

This morning I did my usual warm ups I do at home; I did my morning push ups and sit ups, I ran around the school about three times because it was really big and I did my stuff that my uncle Chung thought me and told me to do every morning, I did it on the roof of the building so it was peaceful and quiet.

By the time I was heading back to my room I was sweating like crazy and it was only 6:30am so I had thirty minutes till the alarm goes off.

I lifted my grey tank top with the Captain America logo on it, up to wipe my eyes, while opening the door. It was still early so I thought no one would be up. Key word was thought.

I walked in closing the door behind me my tank top still covering my face, when I let it go I looked up and my eyes widened. "Uhh....Hi?" I said a little bit embarrassed that they must've seen my abs.

Infront of me were two gorgeous looking boys, one sitting on my bed And the other on my chair while Xavier was on my Black bean bag. Wow they really wanna test my patience do they.

We stare at each other for a while until I spoke up.
"I'm Freeman, and you twos are?" I question looking at them.

"The blonde is Chris and the Brunette is Seth" Xavier said.
You mean Chris like Christian and Seth like Satan.

"Nice to meet you boys" I said with a blank expression like always, and walk to my wardrobe pulling out my uniform. I turn around and walk to Seth standing in front of him.

"So Freeman, what did you do?" My shoulders stiffen again. "Assault" that's all I say, to Chris the blonde boy that asked me.

"Can I have my towel?" I ask Seth the Brunette, gesturing to my dark blue towel on the chair, he stands up and I get my towel.

"Where you going" Xavier ask.
"Bathroom" I say sternly picking up my toiletry bag on Xaviers desk.

"Can I join?" He ask smirking.
I shot him a glare.
"If you want your dick to be cut off then sure" I say before walking out the door.

θ$θ

When I got back the boys where still there but this time they were already ready, I hung my towel on my chair and put my toiletry bag on my desk before picking up my tie from the desk drawer. I saw the boys struggling, with there Ties, and I laugh at how serious there faces were.

"How come you guys don't know how to do your ties" I ask helping Seth tie his. "X's Girlfriend use to do it for us but--" Chris said but stop midway, I glanced at X to see him trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Well it's not that hard" I tell Chris attending to him. I told Chris how to do it and he ended up doing it right, Seth was shocked and Chris had a huge grin on his face like a kid who just tasted ice cream.

Seth took of his and Chris told him how to do it and after 15minutes he finally got it right.
They both were hugging and screaming like lunatics while Xavier was standing in front of the mirror still struggling with his.

"Fuck, why is this so hard" he said angry at the damn tie, he looked cute when he's angry.

"Let me help, you dumbass"
I did his tie while explaining and he wanted to try, so he did mine while I stood infront of him giving out instructions.

"Son of a bitch!, I did it" he shouted and I laughed at how happy he was.

"So, let's go for breakfast?" Chris asked looking at me. "Yeah I'm starving" I say and walk to the door but stop and turn back to them smiling sheepishly.

"You don't know where to go, do you?" I nod and we all laugh.

Chris put an arm around my shoulder and we all walked to wherever it is we're going. I'm guessing a cafeteria.... Duhh obviously.

Once we got to our table we started to chat, "What's your real name Freeman?" Chris ask while smiling at me.