THREE

It's Friday which means my last lesson is arts, yes.

"Hey, why are you so happy today?" Chris said from beside me. I shot him a challenging look, he shrugs and hangs his arm on my shoulders.

"It's Friday, so-" I was cut out by a scream from someone down the hall. Me and Chris look at each other before walking to where we heard the scream.

In the middle of the hall stood ruby her two minions and three boys. They were harassing a girl with straight ginger hair. Before I could process, Chris started marching to them. I grab his wrist pulling him back before he did something regretful. "You can't just march your way-"

"But they're harassing her" he shot back. I sigh "well just don't throw the first punch" he nods understanding, and we walk to them.

"Well, well, well, look who it is"
Ruby said when we approached them. I should just kick her ass but I feel sorry for her.

"Hey I was looking everywhere for you, let's go Mr. Smith is waiting for us" I pulled the girl away from there.

We walked away without any problems, seeing as I used the Principal's name. When we were out of sight I turned to her. "Are you ok?" Me and Chris said in unison.

"Did they hurt you" she looks so innocent. "Did they touch you" Chris said.

"I'm, fi- fine" she said stuttering.
The bell rang signalling our next class. I said bye to Chris and he left.

"I'm Cecelia Freeman by the way"
I said giving her a small smile.
"I'm Georgia Rose" she said putting her head down. It's either she's shy or she's just embarrassed about what happened.

"What's your next class? I'll walk you" I don't wanna leave her alone they might harass her again.

"Arts, but you don't have too" i smile, I won't walk her, will walk together.

"I'm headed for arts too" I proclaim. "Well then let's go before we're late" we laugh and walk to class.

During class we were talking and not paying attention to our Arts teacher Ms.Tara.

Georgia got in for blowing up her uncle's house with a dynamite she made, so she's a yellow.

"Ms.Freeman and Ms.Rose, since your both enjoying your time here. Tomorrow morning you'll both come to my classroom. No questions asked" Ms.Tara announced and me and Georgia nod understanding.

±±±±±

"Fuck, I can't get this chord right" Gee exclaims, while I'm trying to teach her the C chord on my guitar. Gee is my new nickname for Georgia....if you were wondering.

Georgia, Hazel and I are in my dorm. I'm trying to teach Georgia how to play the guitar since she's really devoted to learning it. Hazel on the other hand is Modeling with my clothes my mom sent once she heard I had made friends and one of them is completely obsessed with my stuff.

We're also having a small welcoming party tonight. Each hall will have their own little party in their recreation center.

Gee, Hazel and I headed to see Ms.Tara this morning, like she asked. But it turns out she just wanted to paint us as a welcome gift to me. Obviously Hazel was in the portrait as well, considering she's the mother of this group.

"I fucking did it!!. In your face Hazel" Gee cheers when she finally got the chord right. Hazel just rolled her eyes, too busy with the reflection of herself in the huge fucking mirror she glued to the wall. She could see her whole body, and Zee didn't mind for some stupid reason.

"Oh shit we gotta get ready" Gee said, suddenly panicking on what to wear. Thank God my mom sent almost my entire wardrobe. She's a life saver.

I stood up from where Gee and I was seating and made my way to the wardrobe opening it. As soon as I opened it all my clothes came flying out of the wardrobe swallowing me whole.