Kyle rich | bubas Rating Video

Cherish pov

I was chilling in my room watching human resources  on Netflix and eating some frosted cookies when all of a sudden my phone dings.

Wsg mh                                                       Heyy buba

Wsg mh
                                                       Heyy buba

You wanna be in my new video?

                                                       Yeah what time?
8:30
                                                     Alr

You wanna be in my new video?                                                           Yeah what time?8:30                                                     Alr

After texting buba back I got up and took. A 30 minute shower gotten dressed and put on my bare vanilla spray from Victoria secret.

It was 8:28 by the time I was done bubba had texted me that he was outside

So I grabbed my purse and my accessories and walked out of my apartment locked the door and gotten into the car.

Buba was explaining the video the whole way there so I wouldn't be confused.

We pulled up to the place and gotten out. As we walked in there I seen 2 lines of genders boys in one and girls in the another.

Buba told me to walk to the girls line and I did .

                           ~After the girls went~

It was my turn most of these people in line looked older then me so I passed everyone till I got met with this one dark skin with braids ngl he applied pressure 😮‍💨 so of course ima have to SMASH I said into The mic.

The dark skin looked up at me smirking and smiling and buba said "damn cherishhhhhhhhhh you got this hooodlem nigga smilingggggggg" whiles using extra letters cause that nigga is extra asf for no reason.

I turned my head looking at buba smiling and said I'm done.

Now it was the boys turn.

                               ~after the guys went~

Kyle rich pov

Wrd2 bro I was feeling cherish lil thick ass Ion even wanna do this video no more.

I just want shawty number So I went to the start of the line and passed everyone except mh aka cherish I said to her do a lil spin for me.

She did and god damn she was thick "I think ima have to wife this one"  I said as she was blushing and smiling showing her black braces and her cheeks was red asf I could tell shawty was feeling me fr now.

I pulled out my phone unlocked it and handed it to her waiting for her to grab it.

She ain't waste no time she took it so fast and put her number in there with her contact under "cherish💕" nah you my heart .

                            AFTER THE VIDEO

Cherish pov

I went back home and changed my outfit to some comfortable matching pjs while turning back on Human Resources on Netflix.

When all of a sudden I get a text from an unknown number.

718-***-***
Hey mh
                                                          Who is this?

718-***-***
Yo new nigga nah lemme stop but this Kyle

                                                                   Oh 😂
718-***-***
Wyd mh?
                                                Nothing watching Netflix
718-***-***
Let's ft

I changed his contact to "husband rich😘❤️" then I FaceTimed him and he answered showing his forehead and a little of his hair.

I said damn mh back up a little bit and he did he said you look so beautiful mh.

I said thank you while cheesing showing my black braces once more.

We sat on ft talking and getting to know each other till we fell asleep.