Setty b | we're just friends

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Heyy yall" i Said to the gang as I walked through Kay's front door

"Wsg mh" everyone but set said.

as I was looking for somewhere to sit set had pulled me on his lap kissing my neck.

"Ain't no way you only let him hit once mh" dougie Said while looking in disgust.

"Sadly" I said while trying to get up but set just kept holding my waist tight still kissing me.

"Aye ma how many tattoos should I get of you?" Set said while kissing my neck still.

"Nun cause we ain't together" I said while pulling out my phone.

"We is together you just not acknowledging it yet" he said while taking my phone forcing me to get back into a conversation with the thugs around me.

"Can y'all get y'all's friend" I said looking at them.

"Nah I'm good where I'm at Continue doing what y'all was doing" he said while combing his fingers through my wig.

"Nah she got that nigga pussy whipped." Blu said as they all laughed.

𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"Nah she got that nigga pussy whipped." Blu said as they all laughed.

"Y'all I'm finna go to the store do y'all want something" she asked.

"I'm coming with you" I said getting up after she did.

They told her what they wanted and we walked out the door. As we got in her car someone called her. She answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello" she said waiting for the voice to say something.

"Heyy bitch what you on" a manly ass voice said.

"Nah bae who tf is that nigga? You cheating on me" I said looking at her.

She slowly turned to me and said "nigga that my friend zoire and nigga for the last time we ain't together" she said.

"She got a deep ass voice then and we is together nova" I said as we was pulling into the stores Parking lot.

We got out and walked in there but walked in different directions.

As I was walking back over to her I see her talking to a nigga. "Nah fuck You doing talking to my wife nigga." I said while walking up on him.

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Set chill out bro" I Said Rolling my eyes and pulling him in the line so he can stop making a scene.

Once we got back in the car I looked over at him and he was staring out the window not saying a thing.

We pulled back up to Kay's house and they was on live.

Kay was playing his song PSA so I sung turning around to set and he was looking at me mean mugging me but I ain't care.

"Y'all my baby so cute" i said while grabbing his cheeks kissing them.

He smiling before saying "bro moveeeee".

"Whatever little boy" i said while rolling my eyes walking back over to the live talking some more.

"Y'all if I started an only fans would y'all subscribe?" I asked.

As soon as he heard that he jumped up and walked over to me and grabbed my neck softly before whispering in her ear.

"You ain't starting shit stop fucking playing with me" set said as the others watched.

𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"Aye bae what kinda dog should we get" I asked nova while looking at dogs on my phone.

She walked over to me and sat on my lap "boy first a tattoo and you calling me your wife now you want a dog" she said while looking at the dogs.

"This one" she said while smiling.

"Alr bet we'll go get it after I get your name tatted on me tomorrow." I said.

They all looked at me like I was a ghost.

"Nah he actually doing that shit." Kay said.

"I told y'all the nigga is pussy whipped I can't wait to find me a girl like nova" blu said as he was laughing.

I rolled my eyes at them and started to hug novas waist.

We sat like that till nova wanted to go home.

"Alr yall ima see y'all later" she said hugging everyone.

"Yeah we're gone we'll hit y'all up" I said while dapping them up.

"WE'RE not going anywhere I am" she said while looking at me.

"Shit then let's sit back down" I said while grabbing her sitting back down on Kay's couch.

After that I started sucking and kissing on her neck.

"Alright yall we'll catch y'all later" she said while getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Still can't believe this nigga only hit once and acting like this. Y'all toxic then a mf" dougie Said.