Chapter Two-Her Ocean Orbs

~Harry Edward Styles~

Oh my god she's even more beautiful in person. I locked eye contact with two bright blue orbs sparkling  just like the ocean, the eyes of the most beautiful person I have ever met. 

"Um-hi? Do I know you?" She asked with her adorable petite voice.

"Ello love, I guess not. I'm Harry. Is your mother here?" I asked her, surprised that she didn't recognize me. 

"Yeah, I'll go get her." She closed the door so it was only cracked openn a little and I heard a holler and a response that said "She's fine, just take her away!" 

"What is happening?" The small girl asked with confusion.

"What do you know already?" 

"Nothing,"

"Okay so your mother sold you to us so now you are going to pack your things and come on tour with us."

"Who is 'us'?"

"My band."

"And who are you?"

"I'm Harry Styles. My band is One Direction."

"Oh, I was supposed to go to your show tomorrow with my friend."

"Yep, well now you're still going to go, you'll just be on stage with us. Now go get your atuff, we have some things to go over while we're with the band."

"Okay, I'll just be a couple minutes." With that she disappeared into the home.

***

~ Yasmyn Norah ~ 

My my his accent was mighty fine. He looked pretty fine, too. A normal person would usually say something along the lines of "I can't believe my mother would just send me off and sell me," right now, but I can. I knew she couldn't keep hold of this much responsibility for long, I just didn't expect it to happen this late.

I went up to my room to gather the few things that I would need. It hadn't been that long since we had moved into this old shack since the last one, so I didn't really have enough time to settle here. I just brought all things necessary for me; Mascara, moisturizer, a couple pairs of sweats, a couple pairs of skinny jeans, a few tube tops and sweaters, my pajamas, my books, my hydro flask, and the last picture I have of my dad and I. Then I returned out to Harry. 

~Harry Styles~

She opened the door and returned with only a backpack of things and said, "I'm ready."

"Alright, cool. Now I want to warn you that my mates can be a bit coo-coo, but I hope that they contain it for the new girl. " 

~ Yasmyn Norah ~

I follow him to the bus that was pretty big and parked outside the shack. He told me that his 'mates' could be a bit crazy, so I didn't know what to expect as we approached the door to the bus.

He lead the way. At the front of the bus was the driver and then farther back was where I could hear the noise of the boys. The closer we got to the back the quieter the talking seemed. But then I heard what sounded like a sports game on the TV.

The end room had a fridge in the corner and a counter with a sink next to it, across from those there was a small table with 4 chairs and two small ottomans on the ends. Then on the other side across from the counter there was a couch and coffee table with a TV on the wall. There were four guys sitting on the couch. 

"Hey lads." Harry said.

"Hey-yo." One with spiky hair and a very strong accent said, looking up from the TV that was playing a soccer game.

"So, Yasmyn, meet my mates. Mates, meet Yasmyn. This is Niall." Harry introduced me and looked at the one with bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes that was eating a sandwich.

"Hi-ya." He sounded like he had an Irish accent.

"This is Liam." The guy he pointed to this time was wearing a thin white shirt and you could see his chiseled abs through it.

"Hey." 

"This is Louis." He pointed to the guy with spiky hair.

"Ello."

"And this is Zayn." This guy had a jawline so sharp it could've carved the other guy's abs. 

"Hello." 

"Here, have a seat." Harry offered one from the table as he took another one from the table. 

"So, this is a pretty big change to our set and our lives, do you want to talk about things now or in the morning?" Harry asked.

"Um, can we go over some of the basic stuff right now?" I asked.

"Sure. I can give you a tour while we sit down. So this is our living area, feel free to be here whenever. Then our sleeping bunks are those things with curtains that we passed as we walked here, the ones that are closest to the drivers area. There is an extra one that we don't sleep in because there are six in total and five of us, so you can sleep either below or above me, your choice. After that there are cabinets that we put our stuff that we brought from home in, right outside of this living area. And that's it, that's the whole bus in a nutshell. Any questions?"

"Nope."

"Alright, next topic is shows. Our first show that we'll do together is tomorrow. We'll introduce Yasmyn, sing our setlist, say goodnight, and we'll be back on the road again. Yasmyn, I'll show you the list tonight. Okay?"

"Okay. Wait, will I have to sing?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"I just don't really sing anymore since...-"

"Anymore?"

"Um, can we talk about this later?"

"Of coarse, right now we are on our way to our hotel for the night since we are in the area of our show and then we can order some food when we get there. Alright?" Harry ordered.

"Alright." We all said. 

-🌸-