Chapter Three-Baby It's Cold Outside

~ Yasmyn Slash Norah ~

We got into the hotel that I actually used to live outside of when my mom was doing really bad in her addiction. The Band and I had to go around a different route to get inside so that nobody saw us and paparazzi swarmed. We got up into the room and there were three beds. Liam and Zayn were sharing a bed, Niall and Louis, and I guess that left Harry and I. After we settled a bit Niall ordered sushi, which is one of my least favorite foods but it's okay because I'll just skip a meal as I usually do. When the food got to the room we set it on the table in front of the couch and watched another "footie" match. That's what Louis said it was called. I just sat in the corner of the couch and didn't eat anything, but the boys didn't seem to notice so that was good. 

After a while when the game ended and the food was gone I was a bit bored so I decided to go on a walk. "I'm gonna go for I walk." I said, standing up.

"Now?" Harry asked, with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused.

"But it's not safe out there, not now." Harry still held his eyebrows arched.

"Um, I think I'll be okay."

"I'm coming with you." Harry announced.

"Oh, okay..." I agreed.

We went out the door and snuck around the city and ended up by the beach. My top that I was wearing didn't have any sleeves because I didn't think it would be that cold, but it was. I shivered a bit and harry noticed. "You seem to be a bit chilly, would you like to wear my sweatshirt?" He asked, stopping and looking into my eyes. 

"Oh, um, sure." I answered. He took off his sweatshirt and helped me get it over my head. I couldn't help but to blush a little. I caught myself and looked the other way, into the water. 

A bit after that he said, "Baby, it's cold outside," That was the only time we spoke during the whole walk. The rest of it we just walked in silence while appreciating each other's company. 

When we got back I decided to take a shower then go to bed. I hopped into the shower while the warm water met my body and turned on my music playlist for the shower.

~ Harry Styles ~

About fifteen minutes passed since Yasmyn got in the shower and I heard the song 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' coming from the bathroom. Except it wasn't the usual sound of just the people duetting, it was all her! Her voice was so beautiful, she sounded like an angel. I walked over to outside the bathroom door and started to mumble along. This bathroom was pretty big because there were two sinks, and I noticed that that the door was cracked open a bit so I decided to take a step in as we were singing. We were getting to the climax of the song and I had risen in volume so I was a lot louder than when we had started. "Oh but baby it's cold out siddeee!!!" We had sung and ended the song. It got quiet after that and I heard the water stop. She peeked her head around the corner outside the shower and where the sinks were, as I was sitting on them, and then she screamed. "Ahhh! Get out! Don't look at me like this!" She said. I hurried out and went to sit on our bed. The lads were knocked out on  the couch. 

~ Yasmyn Norah ~

I had to take a few minutes to collect myself and get back into the shower. How could he just do that? Doesn't he have any boundries and/or manners? Did he hear all my singing? So many questions I would have to ask him when I get outside. I still put his sweatshirt back on though, it was really comfortable. 

~ Harry Styles ~ 

She came out of the bathroom with my sweatshirt on. She looked really good in it. "Let's go talk on the balcony." She said. I agreed and went out with her. 

"You're voice is so beautiful, why don't you sing?"

"I ask the questions first. What made you think you could just walk in and listen to my singing?"

"Your angel-like voice attracted me."

"I don't sing because I used to do it with my dad all the time. He died in a fire 3 years ago. My life was perfect before the fire because my mom only started using drugs to cope with the loss of my father. There. Is that answer okay for you?"

"Oh, yes. I'm so sorry for your loss." She started to break down so all I could do was offer my arms out to comfort her.

"Come 'ere, luv."

~ Yasmyn Norah ~

After crying in Harry's arms for a few minutes he suggested that we go to bed.

"I can move to the couch, if you want." He offered.

"No, it's okay. I want you right next to me tonight." And so he stuck by my small side the whole night.

-🌸-