Morning pt.2

Kagome POV:
After breakfast Rue begged if we could go outside. "I'll be outside soon." Sesshomaru answered but he stayed with me in the room for a while. "Sesshomaru may I ask you a question?" He looked at me and said "If you answer my question." I then answered,"Ok. "
"Miko where are you from?" I didn't know how to answer, because I was a little annoyed he said Miko instead of Kagome be whatever and I finally said,"The future. Now answer my question, why have you taken us in? I adore Rue and treat her as though she were my own, but why me?" He stared at me and said,"Would you like to become my mate?"
I became all new hues of red, "I don't know what to say let me answer later." Once I said that he said,"ok"
"Sesshomaru how do you...mate?"
Sesshomaru answered straight faced, "Inu mate for life, you'd live as long as I did, but as humans call it a proposal instead of a ring we seal it with a kiss." I looked at him like that couldn't be all so I said "And..?"
He answered "And on the night of our wedding, I'd bite your neck and then we're mated." 'Wow that doesn't sound so bad but wait Kagome pull yourself together I don't know yet' I thought to myself. "Let's go outside now the kids are waiting."
When outside Rue asked, "How do you braid hair Kagome?" I glanced at Sesshomaru who was just sitting contently and said "May I Sesshomaru?" Instead of answering he just turned around so his hair was to us. As I was showing Rue how to braid hair Shippo got tired of playing with himself and sat next to me and whispered, "We look like a family."
I continued as though I didn't hear anything and I finished and said,"OK and that's how you braid hair! Also Sesshomaru may we go visit our friends?" He answered "I'll go with you." I nodded my head and gathered Shippo and I looked a Rue and said, "I'll be back before the day is over." Then Sesshomaru let me hold his momokun (I suck at spelling sorry) and he took flight.
We were in front of friends in only an hour, and Sesshomaru said, "I'll be visiting Kade." And without another word he was gone again.
Sesshomaru POV:
I want Kagome but where is she from? She said 'The future' but that's not possible so I'm visiting Kaede for answers until I hear Kagome and Shippo scream. I'm there in a matter of seconds and Inyuasha's beast had taken over and had his talons ready to tear Kagome's throat out.
I had a straight line of killing him and Kagome screamed, "Don't kill him!" She is my intended mate so I listen and knock him up the head once causing him to become unconscious.
She looks down at his sleeping form and looks sad and angered at same time. "The bead are gone." She whispered and glanced around and I smell burial dirt. "Kikyo! What do you want come out know!"
The alleged Kikyo came out and looked nonchalant and said, "I want my soul back also I want Inyuasha and that will only happen if you're gone." Kagome said,"Your time is up, you're dead, why choose to do this now?"
Kikyo then said, "Where do you think the Shikon no Tama is?" Kagome looked confused and said, "In the hands of Naraku?" Then Kikyo looked angry and said, "You fool! It's in the hands of Kikyo's full soul! my soul, and you have no possible way of withstanding the grueling sacrifice that comes with destroying the jewel."
Kagome said,"Yes I do." in a calm voice and souls were rejected from the lifeless body of Kikyo. And finally she couldn't move only talk, and said, "I'll be with you to council you only when needed when it comes to the jewel." And with that the last soul came from Kikyo and went into Kagome.
There was a brilliant light around her and when it died down there it was the shikon no tama in her hands.

Welp that's all for this chapter until next time or the next time I'm supposed to be doing work and I really don't feel like doing it. ^•^ Umm but the story is winding down to an end soon so possibly two or more chapters and then boom it's done.