Gone

No one's POV:
As Sesshomaru, Kagome, and Shippo walked back to Kaede's hut they could hear Inyuasha wail for his lost mate. Once in Kaede's hut Kaede said,"OK Kagome please make the wish for the jewel to disappear, clear your mind of any and everything."
'Please disappear.' Wished Kagome but then, as she felt the jewel disappear from her hands she was beginning to disappear before Sesshomaru.
"SESSHOMARU!! SHIPPO!!" The last Kagome heard was her name from their mouths.
Kagome was now inside the well in her own time,"NOOOOOOO!!" She screamed as she tried her best to dig into the dirt of the well. She beat at the bottom of the well and her mother was looking down at her own daughter in distress.
"Kagome?" Her mother said quietly. Kagome turned her head and said with tears in her eyes threatening to fall,"I promised Rin I'd be back home, I wanted to see Shippo, and Sesshomaru.. "
Kagome then broke into a full sob as her grandfather and brother helped her out of the well."Kagome I want you to sleep in today, and tomorrow, hun." Kagome could only nod with all these tears streaming down her face.

When back in the house she took a bath, and afterwards slept in until it was the noon the next day. Kagome put on clothes and walked around the grounds and stopped in front of Inyuasha's tree.
Then she heard footsteps and she said,"I'm sorry did you want to pray here? I'll leave." As she got up she felt a hand grasp her hand and the person with hand (huehuehue) said,"I don't believe demons can pray."
Kagome turned head and there's a man who looks like Sesshomaru but with black hair and no markings. The man then began to morph back to his original form and it was Sesshomaru.
"Sesshomaru!" "Kagome!" They both yelled each others name and hugged each other as though their life depended on it. Sesshomaru then kissed Kagome long and slowly as though he hadn't used his mouth for much. And once Kagome was light headed from poor oxygen flow he said,"I've waited 500 years for you and I don't want to wait another second."

OK well it's finished now not unless you guys want an epilogue. Please tell me whether or not you want one in the comments below, bye for now.