81

The boys who had gone silent after their maknae had gone to the balcony were shaken out of their own thoughts by the sharp sound of the door bell being hit repeatedly causing them to groan at the audacity of the visitor to pull such a stunt.

    They all looked at each other confused wondering who is ringing the bell like this when it's already a quarter past nine. 

   And they all turned their heads towards the owner of the apartment who was looking equally puzzled but the boy only scoffed realizing what they were thinking. After all, it's his dorm being invaded after the darkness has only thickened.

    Jimin groaned loudly as he stood up from Yoongi's lap and made his way to the door and open it abruptly and the one at the other side nearly flinched by the harshness tinting his action, looking at him wide eyed not knowing what to do when the boy already seems to be pissed.

But it was Jimin who got more shocked seeing who their visitor was. 

" Yanah?", he mumbled, unable to believe what he was seeing. And he couldn't understand what had made her end up at his doorstep looking like this.

    The girl was looking so devastated when she looked at him hopefully. The tear stains coating her cheeks were still wet and there were more tears welling up ready to roll down.

      Her hair was a mess. And shocking the already shaken up boy, more tears started flowing down her cheeks as she looked at him so helplessly.

" What are-" he couldn't even complete the much anticipated question because he was cut off.

" Is Tae here?", she asked, her shaky hands clutching his arms. " Or at least do you know where he is? Or did he contact you?", She was gushing out questions with such desperation that it scared him.

But Jimin was confused even. " Tae?", he asked, looking at her puzzled. " What's with this inquiry? And why don't you know his whereabouts considering that you two are together 24/7?" 

    Even though he tried to prevent it, his voice gave away his irritation at the last sentence and surprisingly the girl didn't even react to it. 

      Or maybe his questions only made her more agitated that Jimin confusedly stared down at her hands holding his palms which were shaking so vigorously that he had no choice but to take them on his own and hold them tightly between his own ones.

    Yanah looked at him puzzled, before it was replaced with a sad smile. But it only lasted for a moment before she started crying hysterically. If it was not for Jimin's sharp reflex she would have ended up on the floor with the way she was crying.

" I don't know what to do anymore? I don't know what to do? I can't find him.. he is not answering my phone. I..I.. d.don't know..he must be hating me already", the girl wailed not even trying to tune down her voice. And it seems she has no control over her own body.

" Hey..hey", Jimin tried to call her as he crouched down in front of the sobbing girl who seemed to be really out of control now.

    But before he could say something else to make her stop, he heard footsteps approaching from behind him.

"Shit", he cursed under his breath. Now what should he do? They must be alarmed by the sound of her cries.

" Jimin what"- whoever was trying to ask the boy what's going on stopped themselves by seeing the scene in front of him.