Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy

Just as a warning, this chapter gets incredibly messed up.

"...Bob...Bob...Bob! Patrick!"

Bob's eyes flew open, instantly seeing concerned e/c ones over him. "Huh?"

"Are we dead?" he heard next to him. Patrick had also just awaken.

Bob sat up, Y/n backing away. "I don't think so." He stood up, trying to walk around. "I don't know where we are -" He collided with something in front of him. "What is this?"

Patrick knocked on it, trying to decipher. "It's some kind of wall of psychic energy."

Y/n looked around her, seeing that they were in a perfect cube of it. "No, Pat, it's a giant glass dome."

Bob pointed at the figures around them. "There's some people. Hey, over here!" he called.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, you guys!"

"You guys, hey!"

"Hey!"

"Help!"

"A little help here!"

"We're stuck in this..."

Y/n stopped, her eyes growing wide. "Wait a second..."

The figures were slumped or pinned to the wall, a few hanging. Blood spilled out of a few onto the floor, some with a black liquid. One of them had their eyes wide open, their irises rolled in the back of their head.

"Th - those people are...dead."

They grabbed onto each other, whimpering quietly until the door creaked open, showing the singular glowing eye, which is when they started freaking out again, running around and slamming into the glass, the cyclops laughing like a maniac.

"What's he gonna do with us?!"

He took one of the corpses and shoved it inside of a giant clam, then zipped up where the mouth was. After, he took out a can and a jar and put it next to the clam.

"Glue? Google eyes?" Bob held info Y/n, whimpering in panic. "He's making a humorous diagrama of..."

He put a top hat on the clam and put his telephone on front of it, along with a card, which Bob read aloud.

"ALEXANDER CLAMBELL?!"

"Oh my gosh, he's killing people and making them into smelly knickknacks!" Y/n screamed. "Is the black market even black enough for this?!" [Don't be racist, Y/n.]

"I think we're next," Bob said, hugging onto her tighter.

"You think so?" The cyclops had a rope around Patrick and was slowly pulling him up. Bob let go of Y/n to reach out for him.

"Patrick! No!"

"Ahhh! Get your damn hands off of me, I'm a woman!" Y/n cried, struggling against her own rope.

"Y/n!" Bob grasped onto her hand, trying to pull her back. "Let go of her!"

"Gah! I'm too pretty to die!" she screamed, although not as a joke.

The cyclops threw her to the other side of the room and tied her up, then grabbed a screaming Bob and tied him to a wooden bored next to Patrick, there only being room for two people. Once he was out of the way, he blasted a giant light on them.

"The heat is so intense from this lamp, that I can't...move." Bob tried to stretch out, but his arms were already starting to dry out.

"Tell me about it."