Ocean Man

Plankton walked into the Krusty Krab in a greater mood than ever, cheerfully greeting the frozen man, "Well, Krabs, you know what today is?" He took a look at the date that was up. "Sorry about this calendar," he apologized before ripping off the previous date. "March fourteenth." Pretending to be shocked, he added, "Wait, that's not right. It should say 'The Day That Krabs Fries'! " He chuckled evilly, but turned when a carriage pulled into a parking lot. Smirking, he squealed, "Guess whooo? ~"

-

Gliding in the incorrect lane, David swerved before he could collide with a car, the other car going off the road.

"Hooray for Hasselhoff!" Bob cheered. "Nothing can stop us now!"

But Patrick pointed out of the window. "Unidentified object off the hindquarters."

A motorcycle drove up to them quickly, a gun in front of the person's face.

Squinting, Bob observed, "It looks like...bigger gun. But how?"

A bullet shot through the window, Y/n rolling on the floor to dodge it. Getting closer, a man jumped through the window, wrecking his bike in the process. Even without the glasses or kerchief, they could tell who it was.

"Ahhh! Dennis!"

When he grinned, they could see that most of his teeth had been broken. They could also see dried blood all over him. "Did ya miss me?"

-

Sitting in a small chair he had brought with a bucket of popcorn and a drink, Plankton cheered, "This is the best seat in the house. All right, Neptune, let's get it on!" before shoving more popcorn into his mouth.

Neptune stepped into the doors of the Krusty Krab, looking down at the frozen middle-aged man. "Eugene Krabs. Your six day reprieve is up. And it is time for you to die."

Grunt-sobbing, Krabs begged, "Please! I didn't do it!"

"There is nothing else I can do..."

Mindy popped up and reminded her father, "You can give Bob, Patrick, and Y/n a little more time."

"Except give Bob, Patrick, and Y/n a little more ti -" He stopped when he realized what he was about to say, spluttering over his words. " - ti - ti - ti - ti - ti - time - what?!" Ignoring his prisoner, Neptune stomped towards the princess, who was surprising a smirk. "Mindy! Will you butt out?! I won't have you stalling this execution any longer!"

Innocently, she asked, "Stalling? I'm not stalling anything."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

Chuckling, he insisted, "Yes, you are. You're doing it right now."

"I'm stalling."

Annoyed, her farther yelled, "Yes!"

Mindy looked down, contemplating, then back up at him, still pretending not to know. "Stalling?"

"Stalling!"

"Stalling?"

"STALLING!"

Plankton looked between them, unamused. "Oh, boy..."

-

"Now, where were we?" Dennis asked menacingly, removing his damaged glasses, having corned the three in the back of the bus.

"Guys, run!" Bob yelled at them.

"No," Y/n decided, narrowing her eyebrows and stepping up to Dennis. "I'm tired of running. If we run now, we'll never sto -"