Chapter 1 the return

A lot of things happened during Wednesday's 1st semester at Nevermore most notably being expelled. Somehow she didn't think she would be returning but after a strong word to the board from principal Weems (who played the whole school for fools making everyone think she had been poisoned by Mrs Thornhill who was secretly Laurel gates) telling them how Wednesday saved the school and the outcast community. She was immediately reinstated back in.

As she was on her way back to the Addams family vehicle an hour away from nevermore she felt a little vibration from the phone she had received from Xavier as it read
"Hi Wednesday heard you're coming back again will be good to see you again"
During their time away there was the only person she spoke with and that was him as she replied "Yeah I'm back. To be honest I can't figure out why but I've missed the place"
She raised a little smile as she realised Nevermore was a part of her now and this semester she wasn't going in as the psychopath anymore but the hero.

However, there was also one person she missed her roommate Enid Sinclair. Ever since the night, she hugged Enid something had changed in herself and she enjoyed having a little warmth in her not much but still some.
As they arrived at Nevermore Wednesday was met with smiles and waves which unsettled her as this was all new to her. However, she noticed one figure looking down to meet her, Principle Weems. Weems walked down to meet her smiling as she then said to Wednesday. "Welcome back Miss Addams let's hope this semester goes without any issues".

Wednesday simply replied, " Normally I'd want issues to arise but this time I have to agree with you."
Weems just smiled before she explained to her "Now serious matter the board have let you back in but only if two requirements are met. One is that you are required to meet with me once a week so I can report back to them on you and second of all if any rules are broken it will be instant expulsion so no second chances"
Wednesday simply just nodded back to say she accepted the terms as she started to make her way up to her dorm.

As she made her way up she heard a familiar voice shout down the hall
"Wednesday it's good to see you again"
As she turned around Xavier was running up to her he tried to hug her but Wednesday stepped back rejecting the hug. Xavier just smirked a little saying "Well I should have expected that want some help carrying the bags up"
Wednesday simply just responded
"no need I already have a hand." As lurch and thing both appeared.

Xavier's face just dropped at seeing them as he simply just replied
" OK then but want to let you know you can talk to me anytime about anything or just send a text" Wednesday bluntly replied "I will take that in mind" and then made her way again to her room. After 10 minutes mainly due to people trying to talk to her she made it up to her dorm she told lurch to just drop her bags outside and thanked him as he went off. As she opened the door to her room she was met with the sight of the half-and-half window and then she heard her best friend speak  with a delightful yell
"ROOMIE!!!!"

(Short chapter to start since it's 1st time writing fanfiction so any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks)