chapter 48 The wedding

Time skip two weeks

Wednesday woke up early this morning and instantly went to go and hug her blonde lover but forgot to keep with the tradition they had spent the night apart as she spent it in yokos room.

Wednesday frowned a little knowing she wasn't here but soon raised a little smile knowing it would be the last time this would happen as today was a day she never thought would happen but she was glad it was as today she and Enid Sinclair would be legally bonded in marriage to each other.

At the moment Bianica who was Wednesday's maid of honour as Wednesday thought it was only fair since she was the one who stabbed Crackstones first. She walked in already wearing her dress which was dark red as Wednesday and Enid had agreed red for the maids of honour they agreed one of the two would be white and the other black and they settled on red as it was Wednesday's third favourite colour and close enough to pink for enids favourite as Wednesday refused to let anyone wear pink on the day.

Bianica had walked through the door carrying some breakfast when she said to Wednesday "Good to see you awake because frankly, I think that if I tried I would most likely have at least a bone broken"

Wednesday responded "Normally yes but not today I don't want to let Enid down knowing I don't have a maid of honour" Bianca smiled knowing how in love she was with Enid. Wednesday ate breakfast of bacon toast and eggs and waffles.

Meanwhile, down in Yoko's room, Enid was now waking up and instantly smiled knowing today she was marrying her true love. She screamed in excitement "IM GETTING MARRIED OMG!!!"

It was fortunate that her maid of honour Yoko was already awake as Enid's scream would have woken her up she returned minutes after Enid's scream with their breakfasts. As she walked through the door she spoke "I know it's your big day but I'm sure if the students were still here you would have woke them"

Enid looked up as she replied, "Maybe I need to calm down but I'm so excited that I'm being able to marry Wednesday I'm also nervous she won't show up it might be too much for her!"

It was at this moment Yoko came and sat down next to her as she looked her directly in the eye she said to her "There is no way Wednesday won't turn up you won her heart the only one to do so she's crazy for you. If anything she's probably more worried your not going to turn up and it's my job to make sure you're there and I'm making sure of that no matter what"

At that second Enid wrapped her into a hug and thanked her as she started to eat her breakfast. Half an hour later she was sitting in her dress before her make-up was to be done. Her dad walked in.

Enid hugged him as she said "I can't believe my little girl has grown into a young woman who's marrying her life mate I'm so proud of you kiddo"

At this point, Enid started to have a few tears from her eyes as she hugged her as she said "Your lucky I haven't had the make-up done because I would kill you for ruining it by making me cry but thanks Dad as she hugged him again"

he told her to contact him when she was ready to head down just as he left as Yoko was about to do her hair and makeup which was something back up in Wednesday's dorm wouldn't be an issue and all Wednesday was doing was a little eyeliner.

Two hours later they both started to make their way down when Wednesday bumped into the usher for the day Eugine who couldn't help but gasp at how Wednesday looked

He took a breath as he said "Wow Enid is going to faint when she sees you like this. You look amazing"

Wednesday had a small smile as she said to Eugene, "Is everything ready?"
To which he simply nodded as she walked to meet her father who would give her away.