chapter 47

(WARNING SMUT AND USE OF TOYS)

As soon as Wednesday and Enid got back to their dorm. The dark-haired goth wasted no time planting kisses all over Enid's body before she suddenly stopped as she said to Enid "Il be back in two minutes I just need to do something real quickly as she headed into the bathroom.

While she was waiting Enid started taking off her dress leaving her in just her underwear as she slowly slipped a hand into her lower area wanting Wednesday to see how bad she wanted it.

Enid's head popped up when she heard the bathroom door open when she saw Wednesday her jaw dropped as she saw her in lace black lingerie. Enid just wanted it even more as she gave Wednesday a seductive growl and smile showing she needed her.

Wednesday smiled back as she said "I knew you would respond like that as soon as I saw this. I also bought something else so we can try new things." she lifted her right hand showing the object

Enid gasped as she questioned, "Is that a strap-on?" With a smirk

Wednesday responded yes it is but if you don't want us to use it I won't force you?

Enid got up and kissed Wednesday before whispering in her ear  "Use it on me please daddy

At this point, Wednesday started to put it on and passionately kissed Enid before getting up and lying down on their bed. Wednesday adjusted the strap on as she went over to her but first Wednesday started to kiss down her body leaving small marks when she reached her she moved her head and started to kiss her thighs with her finger entering her lover.

Enid gasped with pleasure and when Wednesday started to lick her entrance Enid started to moan as Wednesday savoured the taste with every lick.

Right now Enid was shaking and on the verge of orgasm as Wednesday added another finger and increased her pace with her tongue causing the blonde to release her fluids as Wednesday lapped it up.

After her orgasm, Wednesday got up and positioned the toy right at her entrance she placed it on as she looked to Enid to make sure she was still OK with what they were doing. Enid looked back with a lustful smile which indicated she wanted it as she also purred when she left the toy resting on her.

Wednesday pushed a little so it was now entering her and when it did Enid's eyes shot back in pleasure as Wednesday started to speed up.

Enid's body started to shake as she climaxed all over the fake dick but Wednesday didn't she started to thrust deeper and harder both girls were sweating as Enid was gripping their bed sheets so much she was tearing them.

They continued when Wednesday stopped and placed a pillow under her lover's behind as she went and something changed in her as she screamed in pleasure "Μπαμπά, δώσε μου περισσότερα, αυτός είναι ο γαμημένος παράδεισος" (daddy please give me more this is fucking heaven) as Wednesday started to fuck her like it was there last ever time.

The sensation became too much for Enid as her whole body aggressively shook as climaxed for the third time. However, due to the insane amount of pleasure, she passed out from her climax. But only for a couple of seconds. When she came round she turned to her lover
"My god that was incredible but I think it's your turn now but 1st let me clean it up" as she got on her knees and sucked it clean.

Something changed in Enid as recently she had become a nymphomaniac she started to remove the strap from Wednesday and then removed her underwear with her teeth to see that Wednesday's entrance was dripping she undid her bra and then attached the strap to herself as she told Wednesday to get on to all fours and she got behind her and placed it at the entrance and then she entered causing Wednesday to howl from Instant pleasure as she screamed "omg  Enid it's so good more" 

Enid upped her pace as she grabbed Wednesday's hips as she started going hard on her causing Wednesday to scream as she climaxed within minutes as Enid smiled knowing she was satisfying her three minutes later she began to shake as Wednesday's knees give way as she fell due to the climax as Enid fell on top of her as they both smiled and kissed each other as Enid then said "I think we might have to use that again at some point"

Wednesday nodded as both lay down in their bed wrapping each other in their arms before Wednesday whispered to her "I love you Cara Mia" and Enid replied I love you to θεά μου" (my goddess)

(Last smut chapter as the next one will be the final chapter for this story once again for those who have read this fully thank you so much and for all those who vote and comment I hope I can do you well and finish with a really good chapter)