108

The day after New Years Eve, Elena made her way to Hawks Agency with Tokoyami. They took the bus towards the meet up spot.

Elena whistled a tune as Tokoyami walked beside her. "Why are you so happy about this? He's not that cool.." Tokoyami said. "Because I want a hero that I can keep up with. Not to mention he does a lot of field work. I like that, practical work rather than paper work." Elena said, smiling at him. She held her suitcase to her side as they stood in the middle of the center.

"I guess you're right.." Tokoyami said, only for wind to hit them. "Hawks!!" Some girls yelled as Elena turned around, hands in her pockets as she looked at the red winged man. "Elena-Chan! Long time no see!" Hawks said, approaching her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

____

"You two are going to Endeavor?" All Might asked Izuku and Katsuki, Elena sitting in between them on the couch. "That sounds good!" All Might said, the paper in hand. "And Elena, I'm happy you began joining our meetings. You're going to Hawks, and that's amazing. But why don't you go to Endeavor?" All Might asked, looking at her.

"I don't like the guy. He's an asshole. Besides, Hawks has always been my favorite hero." Elena said, yawning. "Oh, why is that?" He asked. "He's fast, goofy, young, unlike you...and he has goals he wants to achieve." Elena said, leaning back in the couch. "I guess you're right." All Might said before he turned his attention back to Izuku and Katsuki.

_____

Elena looked at Hawks, slightly mesmerized at his wings. "Let's go, we're heading to my agency so you two can suit up, then we're going on patrol." He said, making Elena smile brightly. Suddenly Hawks perked up, making Elena smirk before he took off.

"Keep up! There's a villain attack nearby!" Hawks said, only to be shocked when Elena appeared right beside him. "Nice, kid." He said before he increased his speed. Elena smirked as she saw a villain taking glass from buildings, turning them into liquid.

Hawks eyed the villain. "Oh dear.. such bad timing." Hawks mumbled, only for a shockwave to be sent around, glass breaking.

"I received a Devine message from the universe! The evil stars are colluding! We must stop them! This land... is about to be covered in darkness!" The villain yelled, sending out another shockwave, grabbing the liquid from the glass and creating a big ball of glass in the air.

Elena's eyes widened when she saw fire be sent into it. "Endeavor?" Elena wondered, making Hawks nod. "Flashfire Fist." Hawks commented as they approached the scene, standing from afar.

The fire was burning hot, Elena could even feel it from where she was floating. As the villain tried to escape through an alleyway, she went after him above the building. Hawks doing the same.

Elena watched the villain emerge from the alleyway as she attacked the other accompanying him. Suddenly Hawks, Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto appeared, taking the others down with her. "Huh-" Elena said as she restrained the villains with her quirk. "Oh, you too? Work study students?" Hawks asked.

"Hawks?" Izuku asked as Hawks dropped the villains onto the ground. "Elena?" Katsuki asked. "Sorry, we were just a little faster.." Hawks said as Elena dropped down beside him. She looked at them, her suitcase over her shoulder. "I thought Endeavor was in trouble." Hawks commented as Elena eyed her classmates. "Did it look like I was in trouble?" Endeavor asked, restraining the main villain.

"It did, didn't it? Elena." Hawks asked Elena. "I thought so." Elena said, smirking as she stood with him. " I thought I told you to let me know when you were coming." Endeavor said as Elena glared at him.