6 - ❝THE BIG PUPPY❞

" 'ℭ𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫. 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔬𝔵𝔶𝔤𝔢𝔫" - ℌ𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔰 ; 𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔰

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

REMEMBER HOW HARRY GOT TAKEN AWAY BY MCGONAGALL EARLIER AND EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS GETTING EXPELLED?

yeah, that didn't happen.

instead of getting expelled, harry had become the new 'seeker' of the gryffindor quidditch team. you had forgotten what either of those things were, but you had thought it stupid the boy got the role.

if it was anyone else and they weren't good at flying, they'd be expelled immediately without doubt.

biasness annoys you.

aside from that, you were now begrudgingly sat beside hermione as she reads, staring up into the sky with slightly parted lips.

hermione had trie to get you to study, but you ignored her, and eventually she gave up.

"what was the shape of that cloud again?" you mutter, but hermione heard.

she looks up, slightly confused by your odd question but follows your line of site.

"uhm.. i guess it looks a bit like a star"

you tilt your head slightly to the side, but stay silent.

hermione stares at you for a moment, pondering something before looking back down at her book.

next thing you knew, you were grabbed around the arm and dragged forwards.

you stumble slightly, blinking in slight shock but quickly calm, seeing it was only hermione dragging you to ron and harry. a soft sigh leaves your lips,

who are they again? do i know them?

harry seemed to be worried he'd make a fool of himself in quidditch.

"you won't make a fool out of yourself. it's in your blood" hermione tells him while you just stand next to her, a deadpan look on your face.

hermione leads you all to a trophy shelf of sorts, sitting in it was a trophy for gryffindor house. it read 'james potter' as the seeker.

who?

"woah, harry, you never told me your father was a seeker too!" ron awes.

harry shakes his head with a small smile, "i didn't know.."